IGNORED

Who's Better Looking

Waffleflap

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Oh really, so your better looking than this

miche2.jpg

or this

lucy_pinder-08.jpg

well if its true you must be a cracker, i think you should prove it, I cant believe your better looking that Michelle McManus though :D

Crumbs! :D

I'd prefer Lucy to Lucie!

I would go along with this, because as you know, Lucy Pinder is always with Michelle Marsh, and if you could manage to impress Lucy then maybe Michelle would be willing to play aswell, and as the song goes " Three, thats the magic number!!! "

Just imagine sitting with this in front of you,

lucy_pinder-07.jpg

I would go along with this, because as you know, Lucy Pinder is always with Michelle Marsh, and if you could manage to impress Lucy then maybe Michelle would be willing to play aswell, and as the song goes " Three, thats the magic number!!! "

Just imagine sitting with this in front of you,

lucy_pinder-07.jpg

Can I not have the 3 of them (That is:- Lucy, Lucie and Michelle MARSH....phwoar)?!! :D:D

Can I not have the 3 of them (That is Lucy, Lucie and Michelle....phwoar)?!! :)  :D

You greedy beggar :D

Lets be honest though, do you honestly think you could handle all three, I would fancy my chances handling two but three would just finish me, but I would give it my best shot.

I was going to apologise for the size of the pictures I'm posting, but the for my second picture, it just shows you everything you want to see. :D

You greedy beggar :D

Lets be honest though, do you honestly think you could handle all three, I would fancy my chances handling two but three would just finish me, but I would give it my best shot.

I was going to apologise for the size of the pictures I'm posting, but the for my second picture, it just shows you everything you want to see. :)

Id certainly be happy to give it a try...!!! :D:laugh:

Could we not re-name this thread to 'Works of Art + Michelle McManus??! :D

Archived