IGNORED

Where Is Bristol Boy?

GrahamC

As someone whose home computer died over the weekend and who doesn't go to away games for domestic and financial reasons, I was looking forward to reading Bristol Boy's views on Saturdays game, but have found no postings from him, come on, put me out of my misery and when you do:

3-5-2 or 4-4-2?

Butler or Ireland?

How do we get some creativity and goal threat into our midfield?

Lita or Heffernan?

I'd go 4-4-2, Ireland, play Wilkshire in the middle alongside Orr/Dinning and get on loan a left sided midfielder who can tackle and cross (always liked McCann at Cheltenham myself) and Heffernan.

Cheers

I havent got time to do a match report,Reggie but we were poor particularly in the first half when we were cut open time & time again. We need to go back to 4-4-2 in my opinion. Give Lita a rest but I would stick with Wilkshire on the left and bring Murray on the right. Good story re Phillips wanting to fight a fan on Saturday which will follow when I have more time.

Sorry old chap, didn't go.

No excuses,just couldn't be bothered,given our current performance level, although,I have posted some stuff,but it's probably a bit further down the page.

Judging by other match reports, Porter, who was doubtful before the game, should have scored five!!!

I listened to part of City World,but the commentary is so awful(Radio Bristol)that I can't put up with to much!

Sorry old chap, didn't go.

No excuses,just couldn't be bothered,given our current performance level, although,I have posted some stuff,but it's probably a bit further down the page.

Judging by other match reports, Porter, who was doubtful before the game, should have scored five!!!

I listened to part of City World,but the commentary is so awful(Radio Bristol)that I can't put up with to much!

Is that the first game you've missed BB?

Is that the first game you've missed BB?

I attend most games home & away, but will miss some more this season through holiday and some business travel.

I'll be at Hull for our next away game but will miss Chesterfield at home as I'm in Scotland, but I'll try to catch up with it on TV

To be honest, I'm not missing much at the moment :angry:

but will miss Chesterfield at home as I'm in Scotland, but I'll try to catch up with it on TV

Oh your on my soil now, :angry::laugh::laugh: if I thought you were anywhere near me I would offer to buy you a pint while watching the game, but I play football on a Saturday myself, so not a drop of alcohol will pass my lips on Friday.

Anyway BB, bring the thermals up with you because its bloody freezing at the minute in Bonnie Scotland :cool:

Oh your on my soil now,  :angry:  :laugh:  :laugh: if I thought you were anywhere near me I would offer to buy you a pint while watching the game, but I play football on a Saturday myself, so not a drop of alcohol will pass my lips on Friday.

Anyway BB, bring the thermals up with you because its bloody freezing at the minute in Bonnie Scotland :grr:

I'll be in Glasgow, so I won't have chance to catch a Hearts game and run the rule over LM for Tinman, who, as you know, always takes my views into account :cool:

I see Lee got booked Saturday and had an assist in the goal after scoring last week.Nice to see he started this week.

How's he feel it's going?

I'll be in Glasgow, so I won't have chance to catch a Hearts game and run the rule over LM for Tinman, who, as you know, always takes my views into account :laugh:

I see Lee got booked Saturday and had an assist in the goal after scoring last week.Nice to see he started this week.

How's he feel it's going?

To be honest he is loving being back up here, the culmination of family and friends around him plus the added bonus of training all week knowing he is going to be realistically in with a chance of getting a start seems to have changed him into a different person.

I read the paper today on Lees performance, and the sportswriter commented on Lee having a physical presence as the main striker. Shock-a-roony :angry:

I think now he has settled in, and has had 2 weeks training with his new team mates, he will be a first team regular in the Hearts team. Many of the fans I have spoke to aswell are happy with his contribution, looks like they need a striker in the mould of Lita/Heffernan to play off Lee to compliment him better. The feedback I have received is that many fans are very happy with his ability to bring others into the game, and his ability in the air.

Interestingly, depending when you are arriving in Gods country, Lee will be playing for Hearts against Livingston tomorrow night at Almondvale Stadium, Livingston. I don't think you would have much problem getting tickets for the home end, and it will be no where near a sell out.

But I would say Lee has rekindled his love with football, after being left out in the cold by Tinnion for aslong. :laugh:

Call yourself a footballer, you'll never make it with an attitude like that! :angry:  :laugh:

Why Mary you wouldnt be suggesting some professional footballers nowadays like a little bevvy before big games are you?? :laugh:

I am on a kind of fitness burst at the minute trying to recapture fitness which has sadly left me over the Christmas period due to no training or games due to bad weather.

Its the Scottish mentality to stay off the drink until after a game on a Saturday when you are allowed a few little beers.

To be honest he is loving being back up here, the culmination of family and friends around him plus the added bonus of training all week knowing he is going to be realistically in with a chance of getting a start seems to have changed him into a different person.

Nice to hear that.

I read the paper today on Lees performance, and the sportswriter commented on Lee having a physical presence as the main striker. Shock-a-roony ;)

On a serious note that could highlight an important difference in SPL to League One Football.God knows what they'd make of Clive Platt :blink:

Interestingly, depending when you are arriving in Gods country, Lee will be playing for Hearts against Livingston tomorrow night at Almondvale Stadium, Livingston. I don't think you would have much problem getting tickets for the home end, and it will be no where near a sell out.

I arrive late on Friday night.

But I would say Lee has rekindled his love with football, after being left out in the cold by Tinnion for aslong. :D

In fairness, so did DW, so I'm surprised that he didn't attempt to sign LM for the Dons :o

Archived