IGNORED

New Site For Hot Or Not

Dan Of The Dolman

Dan and lil_bethan need to start over with new accounts. It's not fair for you two to have a head start. The reason it's showing the extra votes is because these photos were previously posted on Hot or Not. To get around this, you need to create a new account and THEN join the scoreboard.

.....Kelly :angry:

sorry guys for entering 2 pics in, the 1 in the pink top is the 1 which is stayin, cant work out how 2 take the other 1 off :angry:

You've got two accounts, one called "DorsetRed" and the other called "dorset_red". You need to log out of "dorset_red" into the account for the one called "DorsetRed". Once you've done that, there should be a little link called "Remove" to the right of your picture. Click through and follow the instructions to delete. :laugh: Or, if that doesn't work (ie. you can't remember your password) then I think the owner of the scoreboard (DOTD?) can remove it for you.

.....Kelly :laugh:

You've got two accounts, one called "DorsetRed" and the other called  "dorset_red".  You need to log out of "dorset_red" into the account for the one called "DorsetRed".  Once you've done that, there should be a little link called "Remove" to the right of your picture.  Click through and follow the instructions to delete. :angry:  Or, if that doesn't work (ie. you can't remember your password) then I think the owner of the scoreboard (DOTD?) can remove it for you.

.....Kelly :laugh:

yeah i thought i would get the option to remove the pic but i didnt so if the owner of the poll could remove DorsetRed be much appreciated , cheers

Archived