IGNORED

New Site For Hot Or Not

Dan Of The Dolman

I've given you a 6... you should consider it a compliment because I am regularly told I have dodgy taste!! In fact, whilst I think the best on there is Navane (which people seem to agree with), my second favourite is "Little Miss Gas" and I appear to be on my own there!! Oh well......

Guest Mrs Cityboy
I've given you a 6...  you should consider it a compliment because I am regularly told I have dodgy taste!!  In fact, whilst I think the best on there is Navane (which people seem to agree with), my second favourite is "Little Miss Gas" and I appear to be on my own there!! Oh well......

Each to their own. blink.gif

Little Miss Gas............. whistling.gif

I've given you a 6...  you should consider it a compliment because I am regularly told I have dodgy taste!!  In fact, whilst I think the best on there is Navane (which people seem to agree with), my second favourite is "Little Miss Gas" and I appear to be on my own there!! Oh well......

don't agree with you on any of those two.

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Meow!  I think someone's getting too big for her britches!  Well done to you.... at least *both* of the City girls get top ratings.

.....Kelly smile.gif

Mmmmmmmmmm..... Both? One is 9.1 and the other is 9.3 blink.gif

Mmmmmmmmmm..... Both? One is 9.1 and the other is 9.3  blink.gif

It's strange. You look quite attractive in your picture but boy have you made yourself look ugly on this thread.

Archived