IGNORED

We Are Better Than England

mike11

Still don't really get the headline of the topic though!

Well done to him, if he gets a chance he will be able to prove to tins that he is a decent player.

What I am saying is.....how can a lad be picked for his country,albeit an under 20s,and not get picked for an average league 1 side[us]...a bit of sarcasm aimed at our lot...management and current team..having a moan and a debate about City hasn,t done me any good lately,so I have resorted to sarcasm.

I got to admit though,I have been wanting this lad to be involved since the live fa cup replay,and seeing him get picked for his country just confounds me even more,especially after our last few performances[tranmere apart]from our midfield "generals" ;)

Thats it for me,this sarcasm can take over :o

;)

He does look a very good player, i've wanted to see much more of him ever since walsall away. He looks very skillfull has pace and his allround game looks good.... That'll  be his problem then. If he slows down gives the ball to the opposition more doesn't  try to take players on, he'll be in!

:blink: ..yep...you called it just about right....this sarcasm is catching :o

Agreed Mike. The likes of Wayne Routledge have recently been playing in the Under 20's - and he is the star of a PREMIERSHIP team. I have absolutely no idea why the guy isn't given a chance. Wilkshire is the only player in the team that could even challenge him talent wise and if we're not careful he will leave, become incredibly successful, and leave us looking like pillocks.

There has to be comparisons made to young Rosenior here.

a young starlet who is champing at the bit, gets little recognition at home but is seen by others as having the potential to be worth a punt.

I'm not going to steer into the academy pro's and cons, but you have to question why this happens.

At the start of this season Tinman made the error of throwing some good youngsters into a reshaped team, who then struggled and consequently lost their way in terms of morale etc.

I think he is scared to revert to the younger players like Gillespie and Brown in case his world caves in again. The problem with that train of thought is that we're not performing well enough to NOT play them!

Play Brown, Play Gillespie, get some heart in our play.

and pleeeeeeeeeeease sort it out with the Doc!!!

:o

It is very likely that Scott Brown wont be here next season, his contract with us expires in the summer and i very much doubt he will sign a new one considering he hasnt started a league game this season despite looking a very good prospect as a sub.

Tinnion wants to stay with tried and tested players but they arent performing so i don't see any reason not to bring in these promising youngsters.

The England selectors and plenty in the BCFC forum have noticed Browns ability. If we want him to sign for next season we may need to give him some games. As "Antman" said Gillespie and Brown wont hang around for ever. It appears their problem is they can actually think and play creative football.

Scott Brown is a quality young player and as usual we will leave it to late to give these youngsters a good run in the team, who knows what he will do after starting four or five games, dare i say it look at Leroy.

We have a lot of good talent and eventually they will get fed up and want to leave because we are consistanly playing our experienced old hasbeens.

Murray (Just not good enough should not have come back)

Tinnion (Should hang up his boots and concentrate on Managing)

Butler (To much of a liability, we have Coles, Fortune, Amaankwaa, Golbourne)

Bell (Probably had one of his best seasons for some time but still not good enough)

I suggest giving Brown a run in place of either Murray or Tinnion tell him to make the place his own, and i am sure that he will.

If not we will lose him at the end of the season.

Archived