IGNORED

England Or Bournemouth

tin

I've got to say, I'm pretty naffed off at City's annoucement to play the Bournemouth game on the saturday instead of the friday. I've heard someone say that its because of police advice, but Sextone has been qouted as saying that we only require police presence at 2 or 3 home games a season. Those are most likely Sheff Wed and Swinedon not Bournemuff!

The likes of me and phatwill were at England vs Wales and were amazed by the amount of City fans at Old Trafford. I even saw someone from my row it the Atyeo say 2 rows infornt at Old Trafford.

Why oh why wont the club play bournemouth on the friday? The club cannot tell me that police presence will be required against bournemouth...

If i can get tickets for the England game then i'll be at Old Trafford.  Simple as that.

A few of my mates say the same, and I can understand that.

For me though, City away on a Tuesday night at Grimsby is more important than England at Old Trafford any day. But that's me.

While I cherish the opportunity to watch City and then England in the pub, your view does illustrate the fact that the City game may be better on the Friday.

Archived