IGNORED

Would You Be Happy...........

red angler

Guest Champagne Football

If I was Jamie Smith, I would be looking at other clubs right about now. His contract is up at the end of the season. I think he is going to be out of the frame very soon, being back up for Louis and the right wing back position.

At his age he just wants to be playing football and I fail to see how Tins is going to provide both him and Carey it.

No, but then again I wasn't happy when Smith:

Blew two points at Chesterfraud when he got sent off.

Got suspended for three games.

Blew three points at Blackpool with his pen.

Gave away Penalties against Everton & Posh.

Just got suspended..again!

Looks like curtains for KA though..........or another loan!

"Louis will have to fight for his place with jamie smith" said Brian T,

Would you be happy if you were Jamie????

What I want to see from our new signing is the ambition to lift this club up to the level he's just dropped from. If that means running Jamie Smith down on his way that is fine by me.

If i was jamie smith i would be disgusted with this he dropped out of the premiership and probably could of found hisself playing regurlary in the championship and if we sign louis he will be are number 2 which is very poor.I really do fill sorry for this guy this is almost as bad as the miller thing when we signed brooker and no i aint knocking brooker i just reckon miller is good enough.

"Louis will have to fight for his place with jamie smith" said Brian T,

Would you be happy if you were Jamie????

I rate Jamie Smith for his passion.

However, Louis links well with Scotty.

The number of times that I have seen Scotty give ball to Smith, expecting a Louis 1-2 only to find Smith has crossed it has annoyed me no end.

Scotty and Louis work well together. Smith works well and I have a lot of time for him - I just hope he learns from Louis.

I am looking foward to the next few games. But I believe there is a place for both in the team.

I rate Jamie Smith for his passion.

However, Louis links well with Scotty.

The number of times that I have seen Scotty give ball to Smith, expecting a Louis 1-2 only to find Smith has crossed it has annoyed me no end.

Scotty and Louis work well together.  Smith works well and I have a lot of time for him - I just hope he learns from Louis.

I am looking foward to the next few games.  But I believe there is a place for both in the team.

These are not plans for the future. All 3 are 30ish or close to it. Murray has slowed down and i would prefer to give Brown a run at right midfield than waste it on more Murray perhaps performances.

If i was jamie smith i would be disgusted with this he dropped out of the premiership and probably could of found hisself playing regurlary in the championship and if we sign louis he will be are number 2 which is very poor.

So you're saying that a former Premier player should be concerned that a player who hasn't played in the Prem is going to dislodge him automatically. There is no doubt that Smith has a lot more about him than that.

Let's wait and see Jamie Smith's performance tonight. It might give us a clue as to his reaction. He has been good in the last 4 away games I have seen other than his needless push on Clark for the Blackpool penalty.

I hope that the old adage that a player need displacing is true. Smith is in possession, Carey needs to dislodge him.

Archived