IGNORED

Carey

One Team

It doesn't seem like Carey made of a positive impression:

"Carey played 27 times for City but struggled to adjust to the step up in division. Fans were particularly critical of the amount of times he lost the ball in dangerous areas."

..is just one quote from a Cov City fan site with most fans complaining that he was "barely average and frequently poor".

I just hope his return isn't an poor as Scott Murray's has been.

One Team

Carey is only 27 and has been playing regularly whilst away.

Murray turned 30 whilst at Reading, and was never going to repeat his previous season anyway. Although he might have been better without the break in playing, I reckon he'd have deteriorated somewhat even if he'd stayed.

I just think it's an odd decision as Tinman has stated his desire to bring in a tall center back who's good in both boxes!!

Which is'nt Carey's strong point, is it??

I've nothing against Carey, I just think we need an Ireland type, not another ball playing full back!!

I just think it's an odd decision as Tinman has stated his desire to bring in a tall center back who's good in both boxes!!

Which is'nt Carey's strong point, is it??

I've nothing against Carey, I just think we need an Ireland type, not another ball playing full back!!

who likes to argue with Refs while play carries on, who gets caught in posession, who loses the ball when well out of position, who doesn't dominate in the air, who doesn't score.....etc (fade to hopelessness)

WHY?

:laugh:

Archived