IGNORED

Thanks Brian, Thanks Steve

arpaul

Guest MaloneFM

Noticed how ARPAUL put that thread on..and nothing else? No defence of his comments, no argument with anyone, just ran away again.

Bit like Greenun does.

Have they ever been seen in the same room together?

At last someone with real sense.

How a the one footed one can be called a leg end is beond me, or is just me that remembers him slaughtering the fans,board and manager in the press and the russse/kew osman/jordan nailing his colours to 3 different masts.

The man has hankered after the managers job for 3 years and when his ship came in he couldnt believe it.

Millen is the tactical one the binman is a fool and us we the fans are left with another season of third division football

We got rid of smith lumsden and even a real leg end in terry cooper now its time for the fans to rise again come join me and arpauls binman out march, meeting on the downs at 10.30 or outside kfc at 9.00.See you all there.

Go on Shaun!

Noticed how ARPAUL put that thread on..and nothing else? No defence of his comments, no argument with anyone, just ran away again.

Bit like Greenun does.

I think both Greenun & Arpaul have strong views & ideas about what they believe is right for BCFC.

On see on other threads Arpaul has responded in his usual forthright way to his anti Tinnion views.

Might not totally agree with his views,but I think he makes the points good & factually.

Lets hope for the sake of BCFC & ITS GREAT FANS that Arpaul's belief that Tinnion is not the right man, is off centre.

Problem is that at the moment, the concerns are very much there & siding with Arpaul.

Bit like Greenun does.

Apologies, but I don't use the computer every night, as my children use it for homework and games. However, I must apologise for not responding to the stream of drivel you and your Tinnion cronies spout. It takes too long to read all the pathetic threads about "Where are you sitting?" "What song shall we sing?" and the ever ridiculous "Binman is a legend" By the time I've read these I'm so ###### off that I log out.

But can I thank you for reading my thread and look forward to a more constructive argument from your good self the next time we discuss a topic.

Many thanks Good night.

Archived