IGNORED

Danny Coles

Keepers Ball

ok we've all heard the 'my friend says' and 'a friends friend' and I'm not the person who gets into all that as I don't know anyone ! :dunno:

But I heard something today that MAY be truthful.

I have a friend who owns a Car sales garage and he has recently taken on this fella who is from the Downend area.I got chatting to him and he made reference to a City top I had on.He admitted he was'nt a footy fan but dropped the name "Danny Coles"."What about him?" I asked.He said his mate who works this other garage that dealt in performance sports cars was an acquentance of "Danny Coles".Well our "Dear Danny" was supposedly in this garage having a chat.

By all accounts he wants 'Out !'.

It may or not be true but it might explain his naff performances of late and we havent exactly seen him play like 2 seasons ago have we ?

Also this info came from a "non-footy" fan who has no interest in daft rumours just something he heard from his mate.

Who knows.Well just have to wait and see :whistle:

The trouble with Coles is he can play as poorly as his heart contents safe in the knowledge that he will be picked up by a Championship club if we put on the transfer list.

Its between Coles and his concious now whether he wants to play for this club with pride and passion or whether he wants to screw over everyone afiliated with the club bar himself.

Is this inside information or does the sentence need some punctuation?!!

I thought it was punctually correct!?

or whether he wants to screw over everybody at the club, bar himself.

:whistle:

Or is that right - damn you for making me question my English grammar!

Too be honest on current form, he doesn't even deserve a place in the team or the bench, so how the heck he's going to get a club in the championship I'll never know.

With Carey coming back though I think Coles will be gone pretty soon, Hopefully the only clubs interested will the likes of Rotherham and Crewe, though even they are too good for him

Don't you all think it's a bit sad that a player who most would agree was one of our best players in a superb defence last year is being talked about in such derogatory terms. I also saw similar comments bandied around when Matt Hill left.

Ok Danny may not be playing well but what has happened to these players in just 9 months? It worries me that we have great young talent that is being completely wasted on the club because we have a management apparantly unable to motivate our players to produce their best for the team.

We should've kept Ireland and left Coles on the bench for a few months, then maybe he might realise that he needs to start earning his wages and stop these moments of madness where he defends like a sunday league player.

Guest Tactical Genius
By all accounts he wants 'Out !'.

Well at least TG and Danny Coles agree on one thing then.

If I made as many consistantly poor decisions as Coles does when I am at work, then I would expect my business to fold within a month.

Don't you all think it's a bit sad that a player who most would agree was one of our best players in a  superb defence last year is being talked about in such derogatory terms. I also saw similar comments bandied around when Matt Hill left.

Ok Danny may not be playing well but what has happened to these players in just 9 months? It worries me that we have great young talent that is being completely wasted on the club because we have a management apparantly unable to motivate our players to produce their best for the team.

My personal belief with Coles is he thinks he is better than the third division and after we failed to get promotion (it was his bloody tackle in Cardiff wasn't it?) can't be bothered. You'd think that he'd be more motivated to get us up this year after that game but all the indications on the field are that that isn't the case.

He's in for a shock. He's been awful this season and coupled with his petulant attitude no club is going to pay out cash for him (unfortunately). If he carries on I can see him playing very little next year and not getting his contract renewed and struggling to find a club.

It would be a pity but you can have all the ability in the world and if your attitude sucks it means absolutely nothing.

Nibor

Bingo!

The common denominator here is one Mr Brian Tinnion.

I don't think he can manage the younger players very well at all.

It comes down to your Frank Barlow/Jimmy Lumsden type assistant as well

Keith Millen? his results as U17/19 coach spoke volumes about his ability to get the best from our youth players.

Hiding behind the excuse 'it's not about results at this level' got him off the hook too many times before.

:whistle:

Wills is right Coles'll be ok, part of the in crowd mafia, who take the p1ss season in season out, one of the reasons we never get out of this tut tut division season in season out

Tinmans mistake, NOT kickin their lazy @sses out of Ashton Gate.....but there again, he realises that, Doesnt he????? :whistle:

Archived