IGNORED

Tinnion

TheOne

I have no idea whats going on inside his head to be honest, first he starts slating his 1st team players then after the games comes out with crap like "oh theres going to be big changes at this club if players don't start pulling there weight", well after looking at his latest comments it looks like the Player's that are going to be suffering are players that have no involvment in the 1st team, "Clint Davies will not be offerd a new contract at the club, Callum Hart & Craig Loxton have been told they have till the end of the season to prove themseves", oh realy, wow, sorry for my unenthusiastic humor but this isn't why we are playing sh!t on the pitch, heres a reality check Tinnion you should be saying this to players like Murray, Butler, Bell, Doherty and co not making poor attempts to justify your errors at the expense of the youngsters. I'll give you Coles but to be honest he didn't realy give you a way out.

Put your foot down, yes you have been a team mate with quite a few of the regulars but you are a Manager now so keep your friendship for out of hours and not in your working hours!

i think he is trying to be a manager thats why theres been some unrest with the players (if u havent already noticed!). I think we need to back him weve not been performing as a team recently and we have the players capable to get us out of this division. Face it doc needed to have the captaincy taken from him and coles well hes been below his capabilities. Too many players are complacent as theres not enough competition particularly at the back. Tinnion is a Team player. Why do you think he plays himself so he can keep an eye on the team on the pitch! I'm afraid we have to be patient on this one (not an easy thing for a city fan I know)but I'm sure things will get better maybe not this season but in the long term but thats only my opinion. Hull will be a massive test for us.

I have no idea whats going on inside his head to be honest, first he starts slating his 1st team players then after the games comes out with crap like "oh theres going to be big changes at this club if players don't start pulling there weight", well after looking at his latest comments it looks like the Player's that are going to be suffering are players that have no involvment in the 1st team, "Clint Davies will not be offerd a new contract at the club, Callum Hart & Craig Loxton have been told they have till the end of the season to prove themseves", oh realy, wow, sorry for my unenthusiastic humor but this isn't why we are playing sh!t on the pitch, heres a reality check Tinnion you should be saying this to players like Murray, Butler, Bell, Doherty and co not making poor attempts to justify your errors at the expense of the youngsters.  I'll give you Coles but to be honest he didn't realy give you a way out.

Put your foot down, yes you have been a team mate with quite a few of the regulars but you are a Manager now so keep your friendship for out of hours and not in your working hours!

He is stamping his authority on the senior players, why do you think Doc has been stripped of his captiancy ? Because Tinnion really thinks he needs to concentrate on his playing ? Or that he's in the last chance saloon, and Tinnion is (I said a naughty word) off with his attitude and the terrible example he sets to young players. He has said there will be 4 players leaving, this isn't including the young players, they are mentioned because it's as good a place as any to say it as he was talking about shipping out those that are either not good enough or not comitted. To be honest i have no idea who the 4 on their way are, but i think one of those spots is firmly reserved for Doc if he doesn't buck his ideas up. If it were me i'd let go of Murray as well as he's a lost cause, and probably Butler, but only after Nelson or someone similar is brought in to partner Carey in central defence with Clayton as cover.

In my opinion, he has at last started to act as a manager and my only real concern is his - to my mind stupid - statement that he will play himself and 10 others. His ass should be firmly on the bench as he is now manager and he is assuming he will be better than anyone else at the club but his on-field performances so far have sadly not convinced me of his assumption.

In my opinion, he has at last started to act as a manager and my only real concern is his  - to my mind stupid - statement that he will play himself and 10 others. His ass should be firmly on the bench as he is now manager and he is assuming he will be better than anyone else at the club but his on-field performances so far have sadly not convinced me of his assumption.

And why do you think he's the only one playing...?, I'll tell you why..., it's because he's playing for his Nest-Egg, he's still running around the pith like a 18 year old because he's actually playing for his carer and has alot to lose, it's just a shame the others can't play with such pasion, but hey they can always find another club in this league because they play for Bristol City (so they must be Good!) right!!!?

doc needs to stop puffing those fags. Hes supposed to be an icon to those young city fans. He was a disgrace Friday night at half time I could not believed my eyes when he was gasping for breath walking towards the tunnel at half time. It was embarrassing a professional footballer. Get fit Doc!

In my opinion, he has at last started to act as a manager and my only real concern is his  - to my mind stupid - statement that he will play himself and 10 others. His ass should be firmly on the bench as he is now manager and he is assuming he will be better than anyone else at the club but his on-field performances so far have sadly not convinced me of his assumption.

Oh god, I actualyy agree with you.

I was not at all impressed by his performance and the teams inability to play with him in the team

doc needs to stop  puffing those fags. Hes supposed to be an icon to those young city fans. He was a disgrace Friday night at half time I could not believed my eyes when he was gasping for breath walking towards the tunnel at half time. It was embarrassing a professional footballer. Get fit Doc!

So what would you rather have had out there then ?

bradley (i can run up and down the pitch all day but do absolutely nothing with the ball)orr.

tommy did more with the ball in one half than bradley orr has done in all the games he has played.he actually passed the ball more than two yards and forwards not backwards and sideways all the time.he also made a couple of tackles and not i will put my foot in but i hope he doesn't step on my toes.

tommy has also been sat on the bench for the last six games (waste)so perhaps he is not quite match fit but i would still rather have him out there than half the premodonnas we have down there.

tommy has also been sat on the bench for the last six games (waste)so perhaps he is not quite match fit but i would still rather have him out there than half the premodonnas we have down there.

Tommy is not match-fit because either a) he smokes or b) he does not have the professional discipline to get himself fit. As such he is no different from any of our other so-called primadonna's.

You would have thought he would have been proud to get international caps but can you really see Sanchez asking Tommy to shackle Gerrard? Last season I would have liked to see it happen, currently it would be embarassing.

Tommy should either sort himself out or do a 'Coles'.

bradley (i can run up and down the pitch all day but do absolutely nothing with the ball)orr.

tommy did more with the ball in one half than bradley orr has done in all the games he has played.he actually passed the ball more than two yards and forwards not backwards and sideways all the time.he also made a couple of tackles and not i will put my foot in but i hope he doesn't step on my toes.

I agree with what u were saying but was just commenting that he smokes therefore this is affecting his performance. I am in no way saying that he isnt a great player as if he did stop smoking he would be championship material. At the moment he is letting his team the fans but mostly himself down. I'm sure Sanchez has been to watch his performances of late and I'm sure if I was him I wouldnt even consider him for the bench let alone the first team for Northern Ireland which is a shame as his performances for them have been pretty good

Archived