IGNORED

Super Bowl - This Sunday 11.15pm Start

Boxing Kangaroo

Who's staying up on Sunday to watch the Patriots make it 3 Super Bowl wins in the last 4 seasons ??

Can the Eagles make a game of it ??

Will Terrell Owens play ??

Will Tom Brady pick up another MVP award ??

ITV1's coverage starts at 10.40pm. Gabby Logan is meant to be hosting the show and has already admitted she knows nothing about American football, hopefully this won't detract from what is one of the biggest annual sporting events in the world.

Go Patriots !!

Guest zider_head

Seeing i had a big big bet on New England a few weeks back at 3/1 and above which i have now laid off at well under 1/2 I'm going to be watching it to see if my free bet comes off I'm now thinking of backing new england again with a -7.5 start at around 4/5 or evens maybe on betfair :D

I predict a 24-7 game :D

Guest Whitchurch Red
I'll be watching it. Not on ITV though. It'll be Kevin Cadle & co. for me!

Ah Mr.Cider,been meaning to post to you for months now but never got around to it! I have been a Pats supporter since the mid 80's and yes i do remember that narrow defeat to those nasty Bears.Anyways to cut a long story short i went to see the Pats for the first time last year(2003 season)at home against the Jets.I had to buy programme for all the Pats fans i knew back here but bought one to many.You are welcome to it,not much about the Jets to be honest only a few pages but if you collect them or something you are welcome to it.

Ah Mr.Cider,been meaning to post to you for months now but never got around to it! I have been a Pats supporter since the mid 80's and yes i do remember that narrow defeat to those nasty Bears.Anyways to cut a long story short i went to see the Pats for the first time last year(2003 season)at home against the Jets.I had to buy programme for all the Pats fans i knew back here but bought one to many.You are welcome to it,not much about the Jets to be honest only a few pages but if you collect them or something you are welcome to it.

Read your inbox kind sir.

Guest MaloneFM

YOU WHAT???!!!

AHAHAHA

The biggest annual sporting event in the world according to all the tv companies that have stumped up for the rights to show it but will not show local football and a decent time on a regular day.

Goodbye HTV sport. You were crap but regular crap.

It is the most watched sporting event in the world in non-World Cup years. It is beamed to 220 countries worldwide. So, as he said, one of the biggest annual sporting events in the world.

150 countries apparently. Let's be fair though, it's only Americans and Germans that'll actually be tuning in.

my watch out of curiosty(sp?) never seen a super bowel final. And would like to see what all the fuss is about. It seems to be a very special occasion to american football fans. And all the glitz that goes with it looks worth seeing. ( prematch build up and half time show.)

I'll be watching it. Not on ITV though. It'll be Kevin Cadle & co. for me!

Same here. Screw ITV, Sky for American football. Anyway, how the hell has ITV got the superbowl. They havn't shown a game all year/season. I bet channel 5 are (I said a naughty word).

Come on Eagles!! by the way.

Well done to the Patriots - 3 wins in 4 seasons is truely the stuff dynasty's are made of.

I managed to stay up 'til half-time. The first 2 quarters were pretty poor to be honest and were totally dominated by the defence of both teams.

Did the game improve after HT ??

How was the HT show ?? Any wardrobe malfunctions this year ??

Boxing Kangaroo,

A very happy Patriots fan.

Guest MaloneFM

Talking of ITV they don't bother to show us on the telly any more other than a two second glimpse.

They lap up division 1 stuff (CHAMPIONSHIP my arse) and yet they still fork out for a minority sport which they don't give a toss about for the whole years.

Losing veiwers...I should coco and all!

Archived