IGNORED

Hey Janov ...

RedUn

YOU LOT MUST BE STUPID. THE SHOW IS CALLED ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES AND THE TOWER BLOCK IS BEHIND THE EVENING POST STAND. THE WILLIAMS STAND IS THE ONE ON THE OTHER SIDE WHERE THE PLAYERS COME OUT OF THE TUNNEL BEFORE THE MATCH. THERE ARE SOME REALLY STUPID PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.

YOU LOT MUST BE STUPID. THE SHOW IS CALLED ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES AND THE TOWER BLOCK IS BEHIND THE EVENING POST STAND. THE WILLIAMS STAND IS THE ONE ON THE OTHER SIDE WHERE THE PLAYERS COME OUT OF THE TUNNEL BEFORE THE MATCH. THERE ARE SOME REALLY STUPID PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
<br /> Your punctuation is very good for someone who locks capitals on and on. And I like the way you don't use text talk m 8.

By the way the players actually come out of the Wedlock Stand now - named after one of our old chairmen back when Larry Dolman was still playing.

• Admin
<br /> Your punctuation is very good for someone who locks capitals on and on. And I like the way you don't use text talk m 8.

By the way the players actually come out of the Wedlock Stand now - named after one of our old chairmen back when Larry Dolman was still playing.

Remind me, is the Wedlock Stand the one sponsored by PC World?

• Admin
<br /> Never the same after they sacked Rob Newman as manager
<br /> That Rob Newman was a good player in his day. If only we'd signed him we'd be in the Premiership for sure now, maybe even the quarter finals of the Champions League.

PS Is anyone watching Blackadder at the moment? It's got that 'orrible Gashead Tony Robinson in it as someone called Baldrock I think.

PS Is anyone watching Blackadder at the moment? It's got that 'orrible Gashead Tony Robinson in it as someone called Baldrock I think.

Madger, I think you're getting confused - you don't mean that David Llewellyn who wrote Coronation Street do you?

• Admin
<br /> I didn't know that David Baddiels old sidekick was an ex-player of ours and current manager of Bristol South End. The things you learn  :(

Has David Baddiel or even Frank Skinner ever made an appearance for them? or us?

Not sure but I believe one of their colleagues from the Mary Whitehouse Experience (Steve Punt) has been seen playing for Bristol Rovers for years now.

<br /> Not sure but I believe one of their colleagues from the Mary Whitehouse Experience (Steve Punt) has been seen playing for Bristol Rovers for years now.

I'm not sure either, i'ts soo frustrating cos my life is incomplete without this information. :(

What I do know is that David Rennie was enough to give me indigestion!

You aint seen me, right?

I think we got him from Lyon, his name is actually David Rene he's german i think, he used to play in the Dutch league for Real Madrid, he won the World cup for them too, sounds like the kind of player we need down at Ashton fence, give us fans something to shout about in division 3 south.

• Admin
I think we got him from Lyon, his name is actually David Rene he's german i think, he used to play in the Dutch league for Real Madrid, he won the World cup for them too, sounds like the kind of player we need down at Ashton fence, give us fans something to shout about in division 3 south.

Isn't it about time they thought about restructuring the League? I've heard rumours that the "Big Five" want to split so that they can keep all the TV money amongst the elite.

Archived