IGNORED

Kilmarnock Vs Hearts

whitey_03

Just for reference, anyone who is still interested in seeing Lee play, Hearts play Kilmarnock in the Scottish Cup reply at Rugby Park a week on Wednesday, the 16th, and its live on Sky Sports.

I know some people don't care, but just incase anyone is interested :D

Guest fatherdougal

I met Killie's reserve keeper, Graeme Smith in the summer (there's a very tenuous family connection, nothing to boast about) who I hope is going to play. A bit of a conflict of interest for me. If Graeme is on and facing Lee, well Graeme is six foot two, has the reactions of a cat and is utterly brilliant (but then I'm biased). (Jim Jeffries isn't giving him a fair crack, but that's another story). I'm pleased that Lee has settled in at Hearts though. Footballers don't get long and it was a bit of a shame seeing his career on ice down here. A good sensible move. Good management (again) by Tins.

I met Killie's reserve keeper, Graeme Smith in the summer (there's a very tenuous family connection, nothing to boast about) who I hope is going to play. A bit of a conflict of interest for me. If Graeme is on and facing Lee, well Graeme is six foot two, has the reactions of a cat and is utterly brilliant (but then I'm biased). (Jim Jeffries isn't giving him a fair crack, but that's another story). I'm pleased that Lee has settled in at Hearts though. Footballers don't get long and it was a bit of a shame seeing his career on ice down here. A good sensible move. Good management (again) by Tins.

Think your find, Smith was on loan from Rangers

edit: with his contract up at th end of the season, you thinking what I'm thinking :D

Guest fatherdougal
Think your find, Smith was on loan from Rangers 

edit: with his contract up at th end of the season, you thinking what I'm thinking  :D

He was at Queens Park and Stenhousemuir previously.

Just for reference, anyone who is still interested in seeing Lee play, Hearts play Kilmarnock in the Scottish Cup reply at Rugby Park a week on Wednesday, the 16th, and its live on Sky Sports.

I know some people don't care, but just incase anyone is interested :D

Thanks Whitey, it'll be good to see just how Lee is getting on and what is so different about the way they play that means he is playing so well himself.

I'll be watching.

Archived