IGNORED

Forget Lee Miller

Guest BCFC 1966

Guest BCFC 1966

when will people stop worrying about what lee miller does or what he does not do he will probably rank as one of the worst strikers we ever bought.who in there right mind would play him in front of steve brooker,leroy lita, heffs or gillespie I'm just glad that hearts did not have a scout watching him when we played mangotsfield otherwise we would still be paying his wages now.

when will people stop worrying about what lee miller does or what he does not do he will probably rank as one of the worst strikers we ever bought.who in there right mind would play him in front of steve brooker,leroy lita, heffs or gillespie I'm just glad that hearts did not have a scout watching him when we played mangotsfield otherwise  we would still be paying his wages now.

Surely your having a laugh mate :(

Right fair enough you don't care what Lee does from now on, I cant force you to, but if you read my topic, I wrote for those who are interested, so I wasnt talking to you :D

And just on the point, why would they scout him playing against Mangotsfield?? Who are they?? I cant believe you are going to slate him for not trying against a team like that!! Lee knows his abilities, as do I, and playing against the likes of Mangotsfield isnt where he should be. Hearts took a chance on Lee because they know with the right management, he is a player worth having in your team. Lee is now on course to play the likes of Rangers and Celtic, and not Mangotsfield.

If you want to forget him, don't read threads about him maybe??? ;)

Did any of those strikers cost £375k!

Did Lee? The only way to settle this debate is for him to come back at the end of his loan spell and to play a few games. This will show if he really is a good player that was lacking in confidence or if he really is crud like some are suggesting. I think it is the former. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the lad as I think he is a talent worth the effort.

ian baird, liam robinson, dominic barclay, lee matthews, kevin nugent etc.

You forgot Scott McGarvey now he was truely awful.

Miller is young and still learning. He is not a bad striker. Its just a pity for him that he is competing against some great strikers in Leroy, Brooker and Heffernan plus there is the useful Gillespie about.

he will probably rank as one of the worst strikers we ever bought.

Your perfectly entitled to your opinion, but could you be anymore wrong!

Comments like that just crack me up ;)

Although Ian Baird played for Hearts to didnt he? So maybe you have a point :D

I think we should take a real interest in Lee Miller.

For him I really hope he does well.

For the club I really hope he comes back here and does well for us!

I am still confident that he can perform for Bristol City and hope he will do in the future. In the meantime I just hope he does really well for Hearts and stays injury free.

I personally hope he plays out of his skin for the remainder of this season, then City will off load him and get back as much as we can for what it cost us to buy him in the 1st place but most of all for the sake of the mojority of people coming on here and seeing something difernt apart from Miller this Miller that some people on here are more annoying than the paparazzi.

I personally hope he plays out of his skin for the remainder of this season, then City will off load him and get back as much as we can for what it cost us to buy him in the 1st place but most of all for the sake of the mojority of people coming on here and seeing something difernt apart from Miller this Miller that some people on here are more annoying than the paparazzi.

But not nearly as annoying as people who can't punctuate their sentences.

When has miller ever been given the chance??? lets face it would you have thought a player who struggled to get into the side last season is our top goal scorer?? me neither.Football is 70%% mental ,if lee was given a chance I'm telling you he would do well for us.

Miller has been a discrace at his time at Bristol City and I can't wait till Hearts put a bid in for him. What a waste of 375k.

Mate, if you're going to slag someone off, at least spell the words properly.

Dis what?

On second thoughts, remember these words:

1. Constructive criticism - Fine

2. Unjustified slagging off - Bad (Get a life)

There. Call me a people person.

Cheers

Archived