IGNORED

An Appeal To The Hooligan Element

Never to the dark side

who try to say they support Bristol City.

Just keep away from Ashton Gate on Friday and in the future

I just to want to watch my team play football and not

have the clubs name tarnished by those with no brains

I get a feeling thier might be some "spotters" in the crowd

who might be pleased to notice thier might be incidences

in the crowd

in the crowd

if you've noticed 9/10 of the Hooligan's are extrely fat, realy ugly and have no brain, so what else would you exspect from the low lifes, they obviously have no personal life and there to stupid to think further than there fists.

Stay away from our Club you idiots.

P.S. I exspect a Hooligan who replies to this post will have to have to have 8 pints of larger to get courage to stand up for himself, fools to be honest.

if you've noticed 9/10 of the Hooligan's are extrely fat, realy ugly and have no brain, so what else would you exspect from the low lifes, they obviously have no personal life and there to stupid to think further than there fists.

Stay away from our Club you idiots.

P.S. I exspect a Hooligan who replies to this post will have to have to have 8 pints of larger to get courage to stand up for himself, fools to be honest.

In addition to eight pints of lager they would also need 3 lines of coke and about twenty of their mates round the pc screen "looking after them".

Limp wristed, sandal wearing PC types on here talk about "sub-cultures" whereas "low-lifes" covers it far more effectively in plain English.

In addition to eight pints of lager they would also need 3 lines of coke and about twenty of their mates round the pc screen "looking after them".

Limp wristed, sandal wearing PC types on here talk about "sub-cultures" whereas "low-lifes" covers it far more effectively in plain English.

Before i get branded a hooligan I'm just going to let you know I'm not.

Ive read loads of posts on this forum (made from behind a pc screen) saying how these people are little boys, nothing, need 20 of their mates looking after them, chavs etc. If none of you are worried or scared of them, then why did i not see 1 person go and remenstrate with them when they kicked off???

just an observation

Ive read loads of posts on this forum (made from behind a pc screen) saying how these people are little boys, nothing, need 20 of their mates looking after them, chavs etc.  If none of you are worried or scared of them,  then why did i not see 1 person go and remenstrate with them when they kicked off??? 

just an observation

You've seen these braindeads operating alone have you?

All I hope is that if they do it again, the masses of decent fans turn and boo them just as they did when fans tried to invade the pitch a year or two back.

You've seen these braindeads operating alone have you?

All I hope is that if they do it again, the masses of decent fans turn and boo them just as they did when fans tried to invade the pitch a year or two back.

as it happens i saw somebody at it alone against Hull

Guest mikethemunch

Having read all the posts about the "violence" over the past few days i find myself laughing at the pious, self righteous cr*p that most people are coming out with.

I'd love to know how many of you got on the pitch against Hartlepool last season - it is an offence for which you should have been banned and prosecuted.

Exhuberance, celebration? - So what it is against the law, were their players and spectators worried for their safety - i bet they bloody were.

As for Hull get a grip...handbags and posturing - same as what happens on a weekend in every town in Britain, those who committed offences will be prosecuted.

People who come out with the same old cr*p about it being my club, no it isn't, it is our club (unfortunately whether you are a hooligan or not) you bunch of wristers.

In the perfect world there would be no hooliganism, in the perfect world there would be no faminine, in the perfect world there would be equality, in the perfect world we would be in the premiership, in the perfect world there would be no gas etc etc. I am not suggesting that hooliganism equates to world peace but to post posts such as these are completely pointless.

No doubt you are all high fiving each other about your great stand against hooliganism and how no hooligans will attend any match ever again due to your inspirational post.

Get a grip man. I've had enough of the Hull game forget about it move on the police and club will deal with it, this endless talk just promotes the violence.

AS for everyone attending tomorrow see you there, don't forget

No drinking

No swearing

No standing

Its against the law!

Ive read loads of posts on this forum (made from behind a pc screen) saying how these people are little boys, nothing, need 20 of their mates looking after them, chavs etc.  If none of you are worried or scared of them,  then why did i not see 1 person go and remenstrate with them when they kicked off??? 

just an observation

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. So if a group of 20 louts, coked out of their tiny minds, start ripping up seats you have to go and remonstrate with them. What does that do, make you hard or something?

How do you then explain to the wife and kids that the reason you were in intensive care having received a beating from 10 lunatics is because S.Bcity recommeneded that you tackle them face to face?

Personally, if I was with my son in the middle of these idiots I would be worried. What sensible person wouldn't be. But the few particular hooligans I do know of/went to school with certainly wouldn't scare me in a one to one situation.

Guest voda red

in the crowd

Guest voda red

in the crowd

Lets just hope that the only fight on Friday is with the players playing as a team and believing we can REALLY go up this year. Tin man has done his bit by pointing the finger at certain "free loaders". That means the message to the rest of them is that there is belief in them to turn it around.

To all the fans, lets get behind them with a wall of noise.

ARE SEASON STARTS TOMORROW !!!!!!!! :whistle::cool::)

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. So if a group of 20 louts, coked out of their tiny minds, start ripping up seats you have to go and remonstrate with them. What does that do, make you hard or something?

How do you then explain to the wife and kids that the reason you were in intensive care having received a beating from 10 lunatics is because S.Bcity recommeneded that you tackle them face to face?

Personally, if I was with my son in the middle of these idiots I would be worried. What sensible person wouldn't be. But the few particular hooligans I do know of/went to school with certainly wouldn't scare me in a one to one situation.

[/quote

so they are lunatics now? Reading on these pages you would have thought they were just 14-15 lads out for a bit of trouble? i don't blame you for not remestrating, i would not either but whats the point in going on about it from behind a pc on a forum?

Why does anyone think there will be trouble tomorrow?

Hardly Birmingham, Wolves or West Brom at home.

Theres obviously trouble away from home against lesser clubs but next to nothing at home apart from the bigger clubs with the bigger firms.

Just an observation from the last 20 years of watching my club home and away.

This hull incident is gone way over the top with many trying to take the moralistic highground, face we have a hooligan element the same as nearly every club in the world.

Guest mikethemunch
is that a Freudian slip? - are you alluding to hunger or women or both?

Judging by the call i've just had from the missus (i'm still at work) i would like to confirm feminine

Guest voda red
is that a Freudian slip? - are you alluding to hunger or women or both?

Are we not all missing the point, I can remember two games where City fans attacked each other in the past !!!!

Also, with all these books telling us what "Firms" are the hardest etc it will just encourage this sort of trouble.

As long as I can remember City have always been a target for other clubs, it is 6 of 1 and half a dozen of another. We are always going to suffer this for years to come. All we can do is ignore it and try to get behind the team with voice so that the trouble makers will feel the odd ones out.

Simple solution to the hooligan element. Don't put up with it and yes shop them to the tewards or police. I know that will go down like a lead balloon because it's not hard to grass on someone. That however is the only solution. By standing up to watch when trouble kicks off you are actually condoning it.

Having read all the posts about the "violence" over the past few days i find myself laughing at the pious, self righteous cr*p that most people are coming out with.

I'd love to know how many of you got on the pitch against Hartlepool last season - it is an offence for which you should have been banned and prosecuted.

Exhuberance, celebration? - So what it is against the law, were their players and spectators worried for their safety - i bet they bloody were.

As for Hull get a grip...handbags and posturing - same as what happens on a weekend in every town in Britain, those who committed offences will be prosecuted.

People who come out with the same old cr*p about it being my club, no it isn't, it is our club (unfortunately whether you are a hooligan or not) you bunch of wristers.

In the perfect world there would be no hooliganism, in the perfect world there would be no faminine, in the perfect world there would be equality, in the perfect world we would be in the premiership, in the perfect world there would be no gas etc etc.  I am not suggesting that hooliganism equates to world peace but to post posts such as these are completely pointless. 

No doubt you are all high fiving each other about your great stand against hooliganism and how no hooligans will attend any match ever again due to your inspirational post.

Get a grip man.  I've had enough of the Hull game forget about it move on the police and club will deal with it, this endless talk just promotes the violence.

AS for everyone attending tomorrow see you there, don't forget

No drinking

No swearing

No standing

Its against the law!

Excellent post. Well said. Instead of spouting away on here these people should be confronting the troublemakers. After all, they are only spotty teenage 'chavs' :cool: I'm sure that the majority of 'decent' fans would back them up all the way :whistle: I'm not supporting violence at football grounds in any way. But some of the posts on here are quite frankly laughable. Either get together and confront these people, or shut the hell up about it. Because your posts upon here achieve absolutely nothing. :)

Totally Agreed CR. Every club has hooligans and Bristol City has got quite a large hooligan elemant. Surely everybody knew that the away trip to Hull would see some trouble? same as Sheffield Wednesday away! You can post all you want but to be honest your wasting your time, I don't really think that the hooligans will listen to posts on this forum and that they will be at this club until they wake up and see what there actually doing. IMO the hooligans were alot worse in the 80's and 90's and now hardly see any trouble only on teams with big firms and teams which are known for trouble. Get over it!

Archived