IGNORED

Tommys Staying!

albany P reds

Hopefully it is all true, and if so a fit and problem free TD will be like a new player to the team.

This could be a big week for the club, Leroys call up and hopefully tommys problem sorted, both are a major shot in the arm for the club.

Hopefull a problem free last third of the season can finally see us move on and get the results we need. :whistle:

Hopefully it is all true, and if so a fit and problem free TD will be like a new player to the team.

This could be a big week for the club, Leroys call up and hopefully tommys problem sorted, both are a major shot in the arm for the club.

Hopefull a problem free last third of the season can finally see us move on and get the results we need. :whistle:

Is Tinnion actually quoted in this report?Reason I am asking is that I am not from the Bristol area,but I have noticed threads on here that arn,t complimentary,to say the least,towards the WDP.

I hope on this occasion they are right though.

Is Tinnion actually quoted in this report?Reason I am asking is that I am not from the Bristol area,but I have noticed threads on here that arn,t complimentary,to say the least,towards the WDP.

I hope on this occasion they are right though.

mmmmmm..............

so yesterday we had

http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp...tentPK=11804835

then today we have

http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp...tentPK=11818570

anyone else very confused?? To me it seems that BT and SL made up thier mind they wanted shot of him and assumed he'd feel the same way.

TD however seems to have returned from International Duty and gone 'no balls to the two of you - i'm here and i'm not going anywhere - certainly not down to the inbreds nor to play for hollowhead so i'm here and i'm staying and i don't give ##### what either of you think'

Unfortunately faced with that they cant do anything......

Eggs on faces there methinks!!!

Question is however is Tommy now going to remove his finger from his backside get fit and start playing like we all know he can - or is he just going to sit and sulk like a petulent child and do sod all for the rest of the year??

This is very weird.

It's a bit like that episode of Dallas, did we all dream yesterday then when our chairman was quoted as saying that "a break from the club was in everyone's best interests?"

If he wasn't available how did QPR and Plymouth suddenly come to enquire about him then?

Not exactly likely to be WDP readers, are they?

What a shambles, I for one would have preferred him to move on.

This is very weird.

It's a bit like that episode of Dallas, did we all dream yesterday then when our chairman was quoted as saying that "a break from the club was in everyone's best interests?"

If he wasn't available how did QPR and Plymouth suddenly come to enquire about him then?

Not exactly likely to be WDP readers, are they?

What a shambles, I for one would have preferred him to move on.

I don't want to go on about this,

the latest 'row' was a toe to toe incident with BT demanding he be called 'gaffer'

TD calls him 'Tins' and always has.

it smacks too much of a toys out the pram approach from BT, but I grant you TD doesn't do himself favours with his 'refuelling'

This story comes from a solid journo source, not fiction.

anyhow, nuff said lets get on with getting on!

regards :yawn:

I'm not actually blaming Tommy, it just seems bizarre that our official website has been carrying a story this week saying his future would be sorted out in the next 24 hours and the same paper which now says he's saying, had a story yesterday quoting our chairman that he could leave on loan.

I don't have a high opinion of local journalism but if the guy concerned had just made the "Tommy to go on loan" stuff up then surely the chairman would have come out with a denial?

It just seems that for whatever reason yesterday we were prepared to let him leave but today we're not.

As to whether he does stay or not everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether they want him to or not.

Archived