IGNORED

Police Can't Cope?

Guest Real Robbo

Guest Real Robbo

I'm sure I heard somewhere that our game v Walsall has been changed to a Friday night match, because the local police can't cover both a game in Bristol and a distant one in Yeovil on the same day. Don't worry about fans who have to travel a fair distance then!! (not me by the way).

Maybe if they would relieve the 400 odd officers in roadside bushes with speed cameras they COULD cope.

Bring back Saturday footy!

Guest monster red
I'm sure I heard somewhere that our game v Walsall has been changed to a Friday night match, because the local police can't cover both a game in Bristol and a distant one in Yeovil on the same day. Don't worry about fans who have to travel a fair distance then!! (not me by the way).

Maybe if they would relieve the 400 odd officers in roadside bushes with speed cameras they COULD cope.

Bring back Saturday footy!

I personally prefer evening kick-offs and I think most people do although I could be wrong?

Plus Police officers that are used for road safety are addional to you normal bobby and have nothing to do with policing a footy match,I have no problem with speed guns/camaras as I don't speed.

Archived