IGNORED

Mr. Tinnion

KingswoodRed

Here is my honest, and non personal opinion on Mr. Tinnion's management.

It doesn't matter what type of business you are in, you have to take responsibility for your managerial actions.

Mr. Tinnion has on several occasions stated publically he is not happy with his players' commitment etc etc.

On several occasions he has changed the line ups whether through sending players out on loan, selling them, or simply dropping them. This should be deemed as trying to shape the team to your own way of thinking.

In doing this he has, in my opinion, fragmented a potentially league winning side which was built up over 3 seasons by a manager whose attempts at doing this is seems to be recognised more than ever tonight.

Even when certain players have been brought back from a loan periods, we all know who these are, did I mention SUCCESSFUL loan periods too? they have either been given a sad amount of time at the end of the game to prove their current good form with other clubs, or forced to sit on the bench and watch while other non attacking players are given a game.

It seems to me, again my opinion, that Mr. Tinnion is out of his depth as a manager, let alone a player manager.

You simply cannot continue to blame the players for their part in this failure without at least taking a fleeting glance in the mirror as you pass it.

Nothing that was promised at the start of the season after Mr. Wilson was removed, has been delivered. In fact it now seems we are as far away from a title winning team as we were 4 seasons ago.

In summing up, I sadly feel it is now time to bid fairwell to Mr. Tinnion as manager, and lay instant and long term foundations for an out and out assault on the league 1 title for next season, otherwise we are looking at at least another 2 more seasons, or more, in this god forsaken pit of a league.

To end. A chilling fact.

WE ARE JUST ONE LEAGUE HIGHER THAN WE WERE IN THOSE DARKEST DAYS OF BCFC BACK IN AND AROUND 1982.

Progression?

Archived