IGNORED

Where Do We Go From Here?

Guest exiledred

Guest exiledred

I haven't experienced such a depressing time to support city, I've never seen the team play so badly so many games in a row, we're going backwards and i don't see it getting any better. the club has become unstable in my view, no guarantee of doherty's future, butler gone, coles going, there seems to be a lot of tension to the point that we are becoming a club in crisis. and i don't like it at all

CTID

I haven't experienced such a depressing time to support city, I've never seen the team play so badly so many games in a row, we're going backwards and i don't see it getting any better. the club has become unstable in my view, no guarantee of doherty's future, butler gone, coles going, there seems to be a lot of tension to the point that we are becoming a club in crisis. and i don't like it at all

CTID

Simple - "we let the dust settle & start again on Monday" SL :city:

Guest exiledred

OR:

there's 14 games to go we need to improve

there's 13 games to go we need to improve

there's 12 games to go we need to improve

there's 11 games to go we need to improve

repeat to fade until promotion is mathmatically impossible...

CTID

CTID

You want to try following them from near the top of the first to the bottom of the fourth in four seasons - now that does make me a supporter :city:

Archived