IGNORED

Were Is Steve L

leadman

no response yet, too the ask steve,tinnion out stuff.

i do hope hes looking for a replacement, give tinnion is coaching roll back and let him get some experiance, a few days on and I'm feeling a little sorry for the bloke, it aint through want of trying I'm sure, but no manager worth is salt wouldnt have us looking this bad.

players don't seem to want to play for him, you cant sack/offload all of em, if his possistion becomes untenable then fair enough, he can go, but after 11 years at the club, it will be a shame.

i remember him getting the blame for are relagation, about 93 i think, under jordan, i was on his side then, the witchhunt was terrible, lets face it, we did improve when he was allowed to play again, hes came back from adversity once, he can do it again, i don't think he should hang up his boots yet, let the new manager make that descision.

this whole sittuation is just going to get worse if they don't sort it out.

no response yet, too the ask steve,tinnion out stuff.

i do hope hes looking for a replacement, give tinnion is coaching roll back and let him get some experiance, a few days on and I'm feeling a little sorry for the bloke, it aint through want of trying I'm sure, but no manager worth is salt wouldnt have us looking this bad.

players don't seem to want to play for him, you cant sack/offload all of em, if his possistion becomes untenable then fair enough, he can go, but after 11 years at the club, it will be a shame.

i remember him getting the blame for are relagation, about 93 i think, under jordan, i was on his side then, the witchhunt was terrible, lets face it, we did improve when he was allowed to play again, hes came back from adversity once, he can do it again, i don't think he should hang up his boots yet, let the new manager make that descision.

this whole sittuation is just going to get worse if they don't sort it out.

see Steve Lansdown thread below

Archived