IGNORED

Sorry But.......

whitey_03

This is what he can do when playing with confidence, which he was never given at City this season. The hearts manager has full faith in his ability and it is showing in his recent performances. He is now playing regularly for 90 mins which he wasnt allowed to do much for city.

If you look back on the world site you can view his first goal for City, which was alittle similar. and i think you will notice that he has increased his overall upper body size.

In fact looking back at alot of his goals were created from good service, which i think most would agree was in short supply last season and even now.

IMO he did rather well last season considering it was his first, in a rough league where they prefer to play the long ball.

You can say what you like about Scottish football as youre entitled to your opinion. But remember Hearts got a result against Basel, which a few Premiership teams have failed to do in recent seasons, and performed admirably against Feyenoord.

So how many League 1 teams could do that.

Yajrellim,

You may have misread my last post, as I posted it was with tongue firmly in cheek, and in respoinse to the many postings on here implying that Lee is only doing so well because SPL is such a poor standard.

There are going to be two camps onn this, as with many other issues. those of us who can see Lee's potential, and are p****d off that it will be realised elsewhere now, and those who firmly believe that he was the biggest waste of money ever.

Guest Tactical Genius

Depends what you call decent, beating teams from the Swiss and Portuguese leagues is no great shake. Nor is losing to Hungarian sides at home. Once past the first round they only scored against Basle.

I'm not pretending that Hearts aren't better than Bristol City they are, that is clear. But scoring goals against the likes of Kilmarnock or any other team in the lower half of the SPL, especially when they are already 2-0 down, is akin to scoring in our league.

Guest yajrellim
Depends what you call decent, beating teams from the Swiss and Portuguese leagues is no great shake. Nor is losing to Hungarian sides at home. Once past the first round they only scored against Basle.

I'm not pretending that Hearts aren't better than Bristol City they are, that is clear. But scoring goals against the likes of Kilmarnock or any other team in the lower half of the SPL, especially when they are already 2-0 down, is akin to scoring in our league.

Goals are goals no matter who you score against. And you have to admit his goal was a cracker.

I was also trying to put across that lee has improved alot since his move to city, but then i have seen him develope from when he first starting playing back when we were kids. But obviously i will defend my bro as will our mum "granyjoy" and his mate "Whitey" but if i felt it justified then i would also criticese him too, but to his credit he always gives 100%

Also About the service. Fair enough Lita and brooker have scored goals but that was during a time when the service was aliitle better, and lee was ill so didnt get a look in. But now that the service has dried up so has the goals tally.

Admirably though they may have performed they lost 3-0. They also lost to the same side that Millwall lost too. I think that is about right, they are on a par with Millwall.

Thats better than us then.

Lee hasn't played against those sides yet though, so it will be fairer to judge him after that.

You could dismiss a lot of goals scored using that criteria, did you think that Arsenal's 5th goal last night was less worthy because of when it was scored?

I saw his performance in the cup game against Motherwell and although he didn't score, his skill helped to set up the two goals that brought them back from 2-0 down.

If you're suggesting that he can only play well when the games over and won, that would seem to be good evidence against that.

i wonder where we would be if lee millers header had gone in at swindon!  :D

sorry me just thinking!

Is this why everyone holds the grudge! the hate/ the envy.. if that had gone in, We'd be up.. its the past, he was sorry.. now get over it. We aint going up this year... I say good luck to him, he's happy FACT, playing games FACT... what can we give him :(

Thank you Lee, and Goodbye :(

Guest Tactical Genius
You could dismiss a lot of goals scored using that criteria, did you think that Arsenal's 5th goal last night was less worthy because of when it was scored?

Yes I do actually. You are playing a defence that has already been demoralised. TG always gets more impressed by goals that either give you the lead or draw you level, goals that gain points for your side.

You can tell the defence is demoralised by watching the film, the keeper gives the ball away through poor distribution and then not one tackle is made between half-way line and back of the net. Like I said above, a cracking finish, but it was a speculative effort against a defence that gave him all the time in the world.

Is this why everyone holds the grudge! the hate/ the envy.. if that had gone in, We'd be up.. its the past, he was sorry.. now get over it. We aint going up this year... I say good luck to him, he's happy FACT, playing games FACT... what can we give him  :D

Thank you Lee, and Goodbye  :(

WOW WOW! I'm not saying that i like the bloke want him back in a city shirt! was just saying!

WOW WOW! I'm not saying that i like the bloke want him back in a city shirt! was just saying!

:D

I agree with the last few comments. This will be my last time on a Lee Miller thread as it is draining and inconsequential.

lee had every chance and every opportunity given to him to shine. it was unfortunate but things did not work out. Lets now move on and address issues that will make a difference to our present poor status.....

I apologize to people who are close to Lee but it is really time to move on.

Archived