MurrayLives

Guest pentlandsl

Malaga - supported for years

Crewe - best away atmosphere for a City match several seasons ago

England - at Wembley, millenium good but it is NOT Wembley

Brighton - jointly for my firt City away match(won 1-0) in the old 1st division

and their excellent result against the Gas

Bristol Rovers - for the joy on the numerous occasions we've beaten them

1.Man Utd - Greatest fans in the world (please let nobody embarrass themselves by saying something stupid like they all live in Essex).

2.West Ham - Family connections.

3.England - Best supported team in the world barr none.

4.Roma - Don't know why, Probably because of Football Italia when i was younger and always looked out for there results since.

5.Cheltenham Town - Everyone likes supproting a small team i had always looked out for Cheltenham. Loved there surge into the football league and the play-off semi against Hartlepool was one of the best games i have been to. Problem was all of sudden they were just as good as us!

I only have one love in football and that will always be Bristol City FC for club and England for country (City first though). However, if you're talking "grudging respect" then mine would be

1) Heart of Midlothian - the first full team I ever got in a Figurine Panini sticker album. Any current links with Lee Miller are purely incidental

2) Torquay United - My local club from the ages of 0-11 before moving up to Bristol.

3) Arsenal - The architecture at Highbury is superb and when they play football well at the moment, it is truly a joy to behold.

4) Scarborough - Where my wife is from...and she currently has my gonads in a vice-like grip! :D Also, unless I'm mistaken, the only football club to have a stand named after a firm of scooter engine tuners (AF Rayspeed)

5) Newport County - my "local" club. No pheonix from the flames likely soon unfortunately.

Scooter Red

1.Man Utd - Greatest fans in the world (please let nobody embarrass themselves by saying something stupid like they all live in Essex).

4.Roma - Don't know why, Probably because of Football Italia when i was younger and always looked out for there results since.

5.Cheltenham Town - Everyone likes supproting a small team i had always looked out for Cheltenham. Loved there surge into the football league and the play-off semi against Hartlepool was one of the best games i have been to. Problem was all of sudden they were just as good as us!

What???????????????? Man U??????? Sad, very sad :D

1.Crystal palace good team enjoy watching them and i rate dowie.

2.Southampton go and watch them as much as i can connections.

3.Wigan Great footballing team and started off where city are.

4.Yeovil Dunno why :S

5.Hearts lee miller fan and wish city gets rid of tinnion then get miller back.

1. BVB 09 Dortmund-best team in Germany (like us relly sleeping giant)

2. Arsenal, p iss of the Manks that infest this area.

3. Dundee.........wifes home town club

4. Preston, cos I've been there wi a mate.

5. Aylebury Utd, local, skint, club...........

Guest Ashton_Glover

1. Yeovil Town - obvious being a glover

2. Bristol City - there's only 1 team in bristol

3. England - has to be in the list

4. Celtic - family ties, and a nice kit

5. Heerenveen - friends living there & visited a while back

I'd also like to add my dislike of Rovers too... :@ Hope they get points deducted for their antics at the weekend

NO 1. No they all live in Somerset :D

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. In what way?????  :D  :laugh: Bunch of glory hunters as far as I can see.  ;)

Agreed, bunch of bafoons and if your a Man Utd season ticket holder living anywhere else apart from Manchester i still have NO respect for you.

Anyway, here's my 5:

Bristol City - Bristolian through and through.

Glasgow Rangers - Because most people i know like Celtic!

Arsenal - My Great Great Uncle played for them in the 30's.

England - I'm Pure English.

Cheltenham Town - Just a soft spot.

Yeovil Town - For embarrasing Bristol Rovers twice in 2 seasons. ;)

1. England

2. Mangotsfield United

3. Yate Town

4. Chelsea

5. Bristol Rovers (don't slate me for this, but if Rovers, for example were to go on a run in the FA Cup, I would want them to win as it is success for Bristol. Although I love to rip the pi$$ out of them!).

You did not just say

5. Bristol Rovers ???

Oh My God! :city:

1. England Football (I follow the womens team also)

2. England Rugby (Attempting to follow them after the idea was put forward by a family member and a friend)

3. Exeter City (I rate them highly after their performance against Man U and seem to remember them after they lost out at the Conference Play-offs)

4. Italy (2nd favourite to England when we get knocked out of tournaments)

5. Swindon Town (I always look out of interest to see how they compare to us each week in League One)

1. Torquay - Friendliest bunch of fans ever and live nearby (and work with lots of 'em).

2. Tamworth - Lived there for 10 years great place, people and pubs, brilliant FA Vase Wembley trip (with Vanilla, Blues, Warsaw and Sjoke fans in support of the Lambs) nearly rivalled our City vs Bolton day out and, of course, because of Aaron Brown (and Super Bob).

3. Exeter,Yeovil and Cheltenham 'cause they're from the West Country and are no threat to us (or at least weren't)

4. Rangers - Did once support Celtic but did a roll reversal with me mate when we sussed that we were supporting the 'wrong side' of the divide in our subuttteo matches! :city:

5. Man Ure - (don't tell anyone)play football the way it should be played

Bristol Rovers - The Gas is my religion!

England - Home Country!

Liverpool - Because most of my family support them

Weymouth - Because I'm down there every weekend I'm not watching the Gas

Mangotsfield :P - (Cos my cousin plays for 'em)

Sorry but your religion is flawed....... respect to you though as a person EM-Gas :city:

Archived