IGNORED

5 Most Loved Clubs

MurrayLives

Guest torquay red

1.Bristol City -always been no1

2.Torquay United -always been no2,worst nightmare when promoted,and City didnt

3.England

4.Real Madrid-only because i like to keep tabs on Owen and Becks

5.Exeter City-For their gutsy perfomance in the cup,and i work in the city.

6.Brixham United-for the fantastic lads weekend p***up at Butlins Minehead 7 yrs ago,heres to trying to persuade my wife to let me go again this year for my 40th,beg,grovel.... :Party12:

Agreed, bunch of bafoons and if your a Man Utd season ticket holder living anywhere else apart from Manchester i still have NO respect for you.

So if a City fan traveled from Manchester EVERY OTHER WEEK to away games you would have no respect for him?

As much as United as have glory hunters, they a huge amount of fans who travel not only to Manchester on a weekly basis (and have been doing so since Pre-Premier League), but to European Games/US Tours as well.

Cant see how you tar all fans with the same brush to be honest.

PS - Check my top 5. Man U are NOT on there

Guest Brum Red

1. Harchester United (For obvious reasons)

2. England Cricket (National pride)

3. Southampton (Family Connections)

4. England Football (National Pride)

5. Aston Villa (I know spend much of my time in Birmingham)

I wouldn't say "love" as I don't really support them as such, but due to various connections with other people I like:

1: Hereford United (my brother lives there, they are a good non-league side, and deserve to be back up with some of the bigger clubs playing league football!)

2: Aston Villa (my old man likes them, therefore am usually forced to watch their games on tv!)

3: Exeter City (the first club I ever seen, though it was a £1 friendly when I was on holiday with my mate's family over 10 years ago!)

4: Canvey Island (god knows why, but I like the name, and they had an outstanding display in the Ryman Premier League last season!)

5: Wolves (I didn't want to mention this club, but once again my old man used to support them through and through, but because of the recent history between us and them, they are not going to make it any higher than 5th I'm afraid!)

There are a few other clubs that could have easily made the top 5, but for now, this is what I am sticking with!

The McDons (they just make me laugh)

England (of course)

Arsenal (when their at their best, the football they played is like nothing ever seen before)

Total Network Solutions (they'll be dancing in the streets of TNS tonight!(eventhough they're welsh))

Boston (just because i'd miss randy wakeman III so much!)

1. The Albert (no one else plays Sunday / Saturday League then?).

2. Everton (They've got more local support than Liverpool).

3. Mike Basset's England for beating Argentina with a hand of God (I know its not real).

4. 2002 England for really beating Argentina.

5. Chesterfield H. S. (I teach there).

Archived