IGNORED

Gounds Most Visited-other Than Ag

Robbored

The City Ground (Notts Forest), for me. I went to Uni in Nottingham, so I went to games there quite regularly during that time.

With Cloughie in charge and Forest in the top flight, it wasn't a bad place to go, providing you enjoyed the feel of warm urine on the back of your legs in the old Trent End, of course.

Guest pogue mahone

when i was at uni in london many moons ago, if city weren't in the area i used to visit craven cottage to watch a very poor fulham side (because it was nearest). occasionally i'd venture up to highbury as george graham was putting together a very young and exciting side which later won 2 league titles for him. over the last few years if not watching city i can sometimes be found at the wessex watching weymouth, but that's mainly because my best mate now lives in dorset and it is an excuse for a day on the ale.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

For me it'd be the rugby ground. Used to go to Rovers a few times a season with mates before they went into div 3 - After watching one game against Southend I vowed to not go again!

Other than that, I've made the journey to swindle many times with City, I have a feeling Exeter, QPR and Reading make joint 3rd

Archived