IGNORED

Get Rid, Hes Gone Mad

leadman

he wants miller to go to hearts, heff of to bpool, trying is damnedist to get a midfielder in before colchester, just so tommy cant play.

miller, heff and tommy are all quality players, even the brian can do anything brigade, must see hes gone mental and is dismantling are club.

thats the last straw, i wont be watching bristol city again this season, unless tinnion is replaced.

he wants miller to go to hearts, heff of to bpool, trying is damnedist to get a midfielder in before colchester, just so tommy cant play.

miller, heff and tommy are all quality players, even the brian can do anything brigade, must see hes gone mental and is dismantling are club.

thats the last straw, i wont be watching bristol city again this season, unless tinnion is replaced.

Good, no great loss

Miller wants to go to Hearts, Heff isn't going to Blackpool and Tins has said that he wants a fit focused Tommy back in the first team and that he's very much in the frame for Saturday.

Don't watch if you don't want to, but get your facts straight.

Guest mjm slb

Tinnon hasn't gone mad he just hasn't got a clue. The whole tommy issue is beyond a joke, he wasn't playing half as bad as tinnon or murray, but murray still starts and tinnon blames everyone but himself. TINNON OUT

Your argument is undermined by your inability to spell or even construct a basic sentence.

Frankly, you are talking shi-ite. Miller is off to Hearts because he can't settle in Bristol, Heff (I hope) is not going anywhere and Tommy is his own worst enemy.

Tins is not mental, neither is he dismantling our club.

Another pointless post to add to the collection...

Close the door on your way out :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Your argument is undermined by your inability to spell or even construct a basic sentence.

Frankly, you are talking shi-ite. Miller is off to Hearts because he can't settle in Bristol, Heff (I hope) is not going anywhere and Tommy is his own worst enemy.

I don't see how you can say that he hasnt reacted well to Bristol after 5 starts this season :laugh:

And don't go on about last season, Brian Tinnion is nothing like DW.

And I must admit I had heard from a mate who is a Blackpool fan about Heffernan, so it's more than a little rumour. :D

Oh no :laugh:

As soon as the board read u wont be watching city i'm SURE tins will go :D

not another tinnon lover

Far from it old bean, although this forum of late is like having a 3year old in the back of your car having to make a Journey from Bristol to Carlise saying "are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet", it gets a little repetitive to say the least! :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Guest hairyshamrock
Lets start on the Catering staff shall we, the last 2 weeks my Paties been cold! :D  :laugh:  ;)

and last friday mines been burned!! How difficult is it to warm up a pie??!! Even my ex could do that and she needed an instruction book to make cheese on toast!

Isn't all this Tinnion Out stuff getting boring now?????

Wonder what we will talk about after Saturday if we win.......

Winning on Saturday will not change my opinion one bit.

He is completely clueless and has screwed up the team and is well on the way to screwing up the club

Isn't all this Tinnion Out stuff getting boring now?????

Wonder what we will talk about after Saturday if we win.......

Yeah..... let's start a Tinnion never in at the top job thread...... that's how I felt folks...... but as has been stated we are stuck with him so..... until that changes and it will be SL that decides that (?)

Tough Now He's Ours :D

I don't see how you can say that he hasnt reacted well to Bristol after 5 starts this season :D

And don't go on about last season, Brian Tinnion is nothing like DW.

I'm talking about off the pitch. I get the impression that he's a young lad who feels a long way from home in Bristol, and he's subsequently a lot happier now he's back in Scotland. I really don't see how a young lad being homesick is Tinnion's fault.

Far from it old bean, although this forum of late is like having a 3year old in the back of your car having to make a Journey from Bristol to Carlise saying "are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet", it gets a little repetitive to say the least! :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:

I've got a three year old and I get similarly annoyed when he says those same words all the way from Nailsea to...............Bedminster!

and last friday mines been burned!!  How difficult is it to warm up a pie??!!  Even my ex could do that and she needed an instruction book to make cheese on toast!

At least u got a burnt pie. My mate infront of me was told a few weeks ago that he had to wait until after 3pm to get his pie as they weren't ready how farcical is that. Catering staff out!!!! :D

Guest Hampshire Red
God what do you want parenting classes...... just say yeah, we are nearly there ....... how many gasheads does it take to change a light bulb?

how many gasheads does it take to change a light bulb?

76 to be precise

1 to put the new bulb in and 75 to throw lighters at it

Miller wants to go to Hearts, Heff isn't going to Blackpool and Tins has said that he wants a fit focused Tommy back in the first team and that he's very much in the frame for Saturday.

Don't watch if you don't want to, but get your facts straight.

Dave good response, but is it true to say that Miller wants to go to Hearts? Or is it more because he hasn't had a chance this season and doesn't think he will get one? Maybe he would prefer to be at City but knows he won't get in the side so wants to move on to get first team football! In my view a loss to City and would much prefer to see him staying here.

The rest I agree with.

no i think you are talking shi-ite.

miller was happy in bristol but wanted first team football.

heff can go as long as the price is right(i.e 150k).

the tommy thing came from a member of the coaching staff, spose you know more than them do you.

another blind fool.

Guest Hampshire Red
no i think you are talking shi-ite.

miller was happy in bristol but wanted first team football.

heff can go as long as the price  is right(i.e 150k).

the tommy thing came from a member of the coaching staff, spose you know more than them do you.

another blind fool.

arrrr diddums.....

Guest Hampshire Red
arrrr diddums.....

What will you be doing with all you spare time...???????

Archived