IGNORED

Get Rid, Hes Gone Mad

leadman

no i think you are talking shi-ite.

miller was happy in bristol but wanted first team football.

heff can go as long as the price  is right(i.e 150k).

the tommy thing came from a member of the coaching staff, spose you know more than them do you.

another blind fool.

Maybe I do, maybe I don't...... :D

Are both of you on some sort of power trip here?

Far from it old bean, although this forum of late is like having a 3year old in the back of your car having to make a Journey from Bristol to Carlise saying "are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet", it gets a little repetitive to say the least! :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:

Steve L said that with Brian in charge we would be going to the Championship.

"Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet,are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry, it's a childish response but I couldn't resist it.

Guest Jamesonjoe

Don`t know where the rumours concerning Heff going to Blackbool

came from,but its just not true...\Heffs will not be allowed

out on loan never mind getting transfered...Not a great season

for all concerned but never mind we live in hope that things

will turn for the better,,,Hopefully soon... :D

Miller wants to go to Hearts, Heff isn't going to Blackpool and Tins has said that he wants a fit focused Tommy back in the first team and that he's very much in the frame for Saturday.

Don't watch if you don't want to, but get your facts straight.

Dave,

Please don't do this to me. Leadman has corrected me on all things City after first asserting that I know 'nought about football'. For you to kick away that flimsy splint that I have now come to rely could become personally devastating.

Perhaps the nasty Mr Tinnion should ask the nice Mr Lennartsson to come to help him in ruining the side. There that's how much Leadman has re-educated me. Please don't make me question it!

Graham B

Reason for edit:- These typos will be the death of me. Of course I meant 'running the side' and not ruining. :D:laugh:

• Admin
Don`t know where the rumours concerning Heff going to Blackbool

came from,but its just not true...\Heffs will not be allowed

out on loan never mind getting transfered...Not a great season

for all concerned but never mind we live in hope that things

will turn for the better,,,Hopefully soon... :laugh:

I'm sorry but what makes you think you're right there. Leadman has told us that if we're offered £150k he's as good as gone, Jeez, I know you're related to Heff and all that but you really need to take those blinkers off, yout source is obviously rubbish, don't believe a word he tells you! :D

Miller wants to go to Hearts, Heff isn't going to Blackpool and Tins has said that he wants a fit focused Tommy back in the first team and that he's very much in the frame for Saturday.

Don't watch if you don't want to, but get your facts straight.

What if Heffs slams in a transfer request to get a bit of first team football this season?

He'd seem to have very good reason, unless transfer requests are a thing of the past. :D

• Admin
What if Heffs slams in a transfer request to get a bit of first team football this season?

He'd seem to have very good reason, unless transfer requests are a thing of the past. :D

Well, his Uncle seems to think that's unlikely but why believe him when we can make up what Heff is thinking eh? It's much more scandalous that way :laugh:

Well, his Uncle seems to think that's unlikely but why believe him when we can make up what Heff is thinking eh? It's much more scandalous that way :D

If his Uncle is the post i think it is then i think the phras used says it all.

"He will not be allowed to go out on loan, never mind getting transferred"

That smacks of being kept against your will.

In the "old days" that led to a transfer request, particularly when another club have made their interest clear. If it's not Blackpool, it will be someone else - didn't i read Tinman saying, " The offers have come in - we could sell him tomorrow"?

Either way he must be well aware that there is no future for him at City unless Leroy is sold/long term injured and i don't imagine, as one of the divisions top scorers last year, that his patience would stretch into a second wasted season.

• Admin

In the "old days" that led to a transfer request, particularly when another club have made their interest clear. If it's not Blackpool, it will be someone else - didn't i read Tinman saying, " The offers have come in - we could sell him tomorrow"?

Either way he must be well aware that there is no future for him at City unless Leroy is sold/long term injured and i don't imagine, as one of the divisions top scorers last year, that his patience would stretch into a second wasted season.

Read his other posts....

Nogbad, have you ever had the feeling that Tinns is treating Lita like a fast track investment, and thats why he wants Heffs on board. If City sell Lita at the end of the season, then Heffs moves up a cog. Tins sells Miller & Lita, to bank roll next seasons new players, many in the forum have said it....must be true ????

Guest bcfccider

We need to face facts. We are paying Wilson a year's wages at the moment (or could have been in one lump).

We cannot afford to sack another manager.

To be fair to any manager they are at the mercy of the Director or they can be viewed as the executioner tf the Director.

Dave,

Please don't do this to me. Leadman has corrected me on all things City after first asserting that I know 'nought about football'. For you to kick away that flimsy splint that I have now come to rely could become personally devastating.

Perhaps the nasty Mr Tinnion should ask the nice Mr Lennartsson to come to help him in ruining the side. There that's how much Leadman has re-educated me. Please don't make me question it!

Graham B

Reason for edit:- These typos will be the death of me. Of course I meant 'running the side' and not ruining.  :D  :laugh:

you proper bitch

3 wins in 16.

club in termoil

best player at the club,not allowed to play.

on the heff subject, common sense says we should keep hold, lita will be the subject of transfer speculation, we all agree on that i expect, miller is doing it in a higher standard, all in all, don't sell.

anyway

TINNION OUT.

Nogbad, have you ever had the feeling that Tinns is treating Lita like a fast track investment, and thats why he wants Heffs on board. If City sell Lita  at the end of the season, then Heffs moves up a cog. Tins sells Miller & Lita, to bank roll next seasons new players, many in the forum have said it....must be true ????

Just found this one Rnr.

I don't think so, but, a few Tinman sayings of this season, if i remember rightly.

1)"Always intended to play Leroy this season" - why sign Heffs then, hard to see a place for both in the same team. Leroy was also our poorest striker of them all in the pre-season games.

2)" Never crossed my mind to drop Leroy" - this after one of his barren spells, even though...

3) "Players will be picked on basis of form, no favourites" - Leroy remained undroppable even when a rest may have been best for him as well as giving his rivals a chance.

Can't think that Tinman would fast track Leroy in order to sell and only then give Heffs a chance. It would take the majority of a season for Leroy to attract bidders even if the "plan" worked and Heffs would bound to be miffed by then. Will City sell to the first reasonable bid then? You might imagine also that Heffs was given some assurances about being given ample opportunity to make his mark, given he was such a high scorer in a poor team last year and must have had other offers.

It's all a bit of a mystery. My own view is simply that Tinman rates Leroy and LIKES him, not much more to it than that, or wouldn't be if the preoccupation with playing him, even through periods of poor form, didn't have such a detrimental affect on progressing City careers of equally promising young strikers, including Gillespie of course. Certainly other players have lost their place after shorter dips in form than Leroy has suffered on several occasions.

I too think Leroy deserved more of a chance this season, but on an equal footing with Heffs and Gillespie, and for whatever reason this doesn't seem to have been the case. It could be said that Heffs should have been given the first 10 games at least, with Leroy coming off the bench, where he had already proved to be dynamic for short periods, if he struggled. After all wasn't Heffernan a potential improver, who with a second successive 20 goal plus season under his belt for City this year, could have been a big profit sale himself, leaving the maturing Leroy to step in permanently?

Guest monster red
he wants miller to go to hearts, heff of to bpool, trying is damnedist to get a midfielder in before colchester, just so tommy cant play.

Lee Miller has never captured the sort of form for us he is currently showing at Hearts! He lightweight and needs to move on for everyone concerned, Heffernan as been playing second fiddle to Lita all season and if he doesnt want to stick around a fight for a place in the side what can BT do as he already stated Heff an important member of his squad. Tommy is a cracking player when it comes together but this is seldom. Take Saturday, he plays and gets a ban & injury :) Good old Tommy!!

miller, heff and tommy are all quality players, even the brian can do anything brigade, must see hes gone mental and is dismantling are club.

Tommy aside these players would not of played in front of Brooker and Lita anyway and are squad players at best,by the way, well done to BT for giving LL his chance this season! it's not all negitive.

BT is not 'dismantling' anything,he is simply trying to get HIS own team/squad on board so he can be judge on HIS team and not he one Wilson put together,simple really pal :D

thats the last straw, i wont be watching bristol city again this season, unless tinnion is replaced.

Then you could be away from the Gate from sometime as I don't think Tinnion is going anywhere soon........but I'm sure you'll be back as soon as we turn the corner, people like you rant and rave with out looking at all the facts then as soon as we start to win you'll be back,Tinnion at the helm or not!

Leadman,Just for the record before you say it,I'm not a BT fan I'm a Bristol City fan!

Just found this one Rnr.

I don't think so, but, a few Tinman sayings of this season, if i remember rightly.

1)"Always intended to play Leroy this season" - why sign Heffs then, hard to see a place for both in the same team. Leroy was also our poorest striker of them all in the pre-season games.

2)" Never crossed my mind to drop Leroy" - this after one of his barren spells, even though...

3) "Players will be picked on basis of form, no favourites" - Leroy remained undroppable even when a rest may have been best for him as well as giving his rivals a chance.

Can't think that Tinman would fast track Leroy in order to sell and only then give Heffs a chance. It would take the majority of a season for Leroy to attract bidders even if the "plan" worked and Heffs would bound to be miffed by then. Will City sell to the first reasonable bid then? You might imagine also that Heffs was given some assurances about being given ample opportunity to make his mark, given he was such a high scorer in a poor team last year and must have had other offers.

It's all a bit of a mystery. My own view is simply that Tinman rates Leroy and LIKES him, not much more to it than that, or wouldn't be if the preoccupation with playing him, even through periods of poor form, didn't have such a detrimental affect on progressing City careers of equally promising young strikers, including Gillespie of course. Certainly other players have lost their place after shorter dips in form than Leroy has suffered on several occasions.

I too think Leroy deserved more of a chance this season, but on an equal footing with Heffs and Gillespie, and for whatever reason this doesn't seem to have been the case. It could be said that Heffs should have been given the first 10 games at least, with Leroy coming off the bench, where he had already proved to be dynamic for short periods, if he struggled. After all wasn't Heffernan a potential improver, who with a second successive 20 goal plus season under his belt for City this year, could have been a big profit sale himself, leaving the maturing Leroy to step in permanently?

The Lita value/sale, situation was a considered opinion after the goals tally mounted and the 21's selection eventuated. SL with next years budget, has to consider which assetts are profitable for the club. Coles today, quote "a number of us are ambitious to play at a higher level, and will look at things if we fail this season". Love to know who that "number of us" are.

Guest Jamesonjoe

Heffs is not being kept anywhere against his will.

He signed a 3 year contract and he intends to honour

it.He is not happy at not getting a regular first team

place but he also is aware of why this is happening, ie

the good form of Leroy Lita and as a professional he

reluctantly accepts the situation.He is hoping things

will turn in his favour and in football things can

turn very quickly.He is a confident and ambitious lad

he knows other teams are interested in him but as i

said he is waiting to see how things work out at City

this season and hopefully City will reach the playoffs

and that he will be involved at some stage.After that

i am sure he will have a good frank chat with the