IGNORED

Win Tomorrow.

screech

We've given the team and manager and board a good kicking this past week and they now need to respond to it, the only way to do that is to win tomorrow.

For what it's worth, I think we will sneak a win but it won't make much difference as the season has past us by, needing 10 wins from 14 is not beyond this group as previous seasons have shown but too much has gone on behind the scenes with personality clashes for them to have any togetherness to get themselves out of this mess.

My only hope is that Tinman rids those who don't want it or aren't up to it before next season and gets them together as a group and focussed on the what's in front of them.

Here's to a win tomorrow and next seasons promotion. :D

My only hope is that Tinman rids those who don't want it or aren't up to it before next season and gets them together as a group and focussed on the what's in front of them.

Here's to a win tomorrow and next seasons promotion. :D

or alternatively, if we lose, the board will rid the club of a passionate man with no managerial ability or experience

In the meantime, City for a win more in hope than anticipation :city:

This will be a good win for us, lord knows we need it, even to keep that faint posibility that we can get into top 6.

I think we're going to give em a hammering tommorow, just got that feeling you know.

The Club needs this, i'm going to be to scared to check this forum if we lose, the Anti Tinnion posse will be spamming for England :city:

Recently we beat Tranmere away, and drew with Hull, so surely we can beat Colchester. The only suspended player who would have been selected for sure is Smith, and Carey should fill in there ok. It looks like Tins will select Murray Doc Brown and Wilks in the midfield. Murray and Doc will need to improve greatly on recent form, lets hope recent events and eye contact will get them going.

Archived