IGNORED

Why Sell Miller?

ziderhead2003

I don't understand the point in selling miller when everyone can see given the chance he will score. He's scoring for hearts who are in the scottish premier league(noting to much to boast about) but hearts are better than city. I feel sorry for the lad and think he has been forced out of the club! :@

Any views on that?

He's not good enough for English football and is well far behind Brooker, Lita and Heffernan in terms of ability and goalscoring.

We've done great to get a fee for him, and I'm afraid he's been a massive flop, now he's scored a few goals for Hearts he's suddenly become "world class". His performance against Brentford in the FA Cup certainly didn't show that to me.

I am very surprissed tinnion aint trying his best to keep lee miller he has gone away on loan scored some cracking goals and all the club is thinking about is money... If this club focused on keeping players happy and enjoying football at the club Bristol City will be better of finacially and most importantly out of this league.

The impression I get, and WHITEY, as you are on here at the moment, maybe you would like to comment, is that Miller would rather be playing his football in Scotland. If that is the case, we should surely get as much money as we can for him and wish him all the best.

I think, as I have said before, Miller would score goals with decent crosses coming into the box. We just do not get those crosses in. Lita (with his pace) and Brooker (with his strength) are able to get goals in our league that Miller can't. Miller will turn out to be a decent player (although not as good as Lita in my opinion) - just not with us at the moment. Unless Tinnion signs a winger who can CROSS Miller is wasting his time with us.

The impression I get, and WHITEY, as you are on here at the moment, maybe you would like to comment, is that Miller would rather be playing his football in Scotland. If that is the case, we should surely get as much money as we can for him and wish him all the best.

I think, as I have said before, Miller would score goals with decent crosses coming into the box. We just do not get those crosses in. Lita (with his pace) and Brooker (with his strength) are able to get goals in our league that Miller can't. Miller will turn out to be a decent player (although not as good as Lita in my opinion) - just not with us at the moment. Unless Tinnion signs a winger who can CROSS Miller is wasting his time with us.

[/quote

Correct, indeed

Greebo,

Sorry didnt see your post mate, so I will do the honours just now :yawn:

Lee is just happy playing football again mate, it doesnt matter that its Hearts, or anyone else. If Bristol City could guarentee Lee first team football, Lee would love to come back, because he loved being at City, it was just football he needed which is understandable, because it is his passion.

Lees situation has been argued and done to death basically, and I'm sick of it now.

I am just going to enjoy reading the forum for a while :D because I am getting very P.O'd with some people on here at the minute. :@

Just remember, although Lee is with Hearts, he is still contracted to City for another year, and if nothing happens with Hearts and Lee returns here, and if he pulls a red top on again for you guys, he will be 100% commited to the cause and will be every bit the model professional City request. :city:

Lee Miller is not good enough

Bristol buses run faster, he never gets a head to the ball, in the games he has played for City our attack has looked totally punchless.

DW and the board in particular needed shooting for spending 325K on some fans hearsay about a half decent player.

I am sorry but Brooker, Lita, Heffernan and Cotterill are all far better players than Miller.

Best to get some money for him while he is atleast scoring goals.

i believe if we can get out of this division lee miller would b a key part of our team next season, he just needs that extra yard which you would get in a better league..... he has the talent there is no question, his game just isnt suited to being battered around by big thuggish centre halfs.. if we can get out of this league and we don't end up sellin miller i believe he could make a big impact! :city: either way best of luck lee and all the best for the future

Archived