IGNORED

Tins After A Defender

Riaz

Brian Tinnion is after a central defender and apparently knows who he wants.....

He also says he rather sign them permanantly.........I say get them in first and talk about the permanant deal after......A team cannot recall a player during the first month of a loan anyway......

Anyone want to put forward any name as to who Tins is looking at??

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~630913,00.html

Brian Tinnion is after a central defender and apparently knows who he wants.....

He also says he rather sign them permanantly.........I say get them in first and talk about the permanant deal after......A team cannot recall a player during the first month of a loan anyway......

And if he doesn't get the player in before Saturday but we win the game, I suppose people will say Tinnion doesn't deserve any credit as it wasn't the team he'd have picked if he'd got the new signing in in time.

Don't know who we could afford. What I do know is that if we don't get one, he's already done Blackpool and Luton's scouts' jobs for them by telling everybody just where the weaknesses are!

Doooh!

I was only messing about to be honest, haven't read it. Does it say in

the story we can't get him then?

Yer, it does... also says in the EP that a £20,000 offer was rejected by P'boro...

There not willing to let him go cause of injury crisis..

Don't know who we could afford. What I do know is that if we don't get one, he's already done Blackpool and Luton's scouts' jobs for them by telling everybody just where the weaknesses are!

Doooh!

Were you there last night? Tinnion is only saying what was plain for all to see and is something that people have spoken about on here. I'm sure Luton and Blackpool will have had scouts there last night and will be well aware of where our weaknesses are. Which is why the manager is trying to eradicate them.

Were you there last night? Tinnion is only saying what was plain for all to see and is something that people have spoken about on here. I'm sure Luton and Blackpool will have had scouts there last night and will be well aware of where our weaknesses are. Which is why the manager is trying to eradicate them.

No need to dot the i's and cross the t's for them though!

No need to dot the i's and cross the t's for them though!

Perhaps nobody should write anything about our weaknesses on here either then. Just in case prying eyes are reading.

Both Guy Butters of Brighton and Ian Sharps of Tranmere are currently on the transfer list and both are 6ft 3.

My choice would be butters, left footed and experienced plus he won promotion last season with Brighton.

A younger option is Gareth Owen at Stoke who is also 6ft 3 and good be a good addition.

Get searching Tins.

Both Guy Butters of Brighton and Ian Sharps of Tranmere are currently on the transfer list and both are 6ft 3.

My choice would be butters, left footed and experienced plus he won promotion last season with Brighton.

Guy Butters - Good shout - Proven at this level, very big....

Ian Sharp - not so sure.......regular at tranmere, but why would they wanna get rid?

Some would have it Dave, that BT does'nt need a defender whilst you are around!

I can't help it Nige. He makes me do it. I hate him really, but he's kidnapped my son and is threatening to sell him to The Gas if I don't come on here and say nice things about him.

I can't help it Nige. He makes me do it. I hate him really, but he's kidnapped my son and is threatening to sell him to The Gas if I don't come on here and say nice things about him.

You may wish to quickly edit this as I believe Richieb is prowling the forum with his bloodhound sniffing out the slightest conspiratorial aroma. Aledgedly.

A younger option is Gareth Owen at Stoke who is also 6ft 3 and good be a good addition.

Get searching Tins.

Butters? we shouldn't be looking at players on the wrong side of 35 imo, don't know much about your other suggestions but i know they are lot younger.

Get searching Tins.

Yep Tinnion, .....www.bigbuggerthatcouldhelpourteam.co.thirddivision&cheap.uk

Oh I know where stoke are but it does not fit our budget?

:whistle:

Come on DaveL, get a sense of perspective. Do you really need your son?

Isn't this all a ruse anyway? You're in a love triangle with BT and Arpaul. Am I right?

Archived