IGNORED

The New Stand

BS3_RED

well i do opoligise if its been mentioned before but as some of us work for a living ( and by work, i mean proper work) i must of missed it the first time round. i am sooooooo sorry. HAVE A NICE DAY.

I did have a nice day......... at work today... oh, and it was proper work

If you were a true red you would have read it the first time round..... :D

Part time forumers :laugh:

All I said BS3_Red was it sounded familiar...... got a problem with that :ph34r:

Have a word with your Boss...... he might let you use his computer to spend all day logged onto the forum ;)

Guest MaloneFM

Ol Rog has asked those at the helm of this leaky boat what they intend to call it.

Maybe the Hire-rite Lansdown stand? The Archie Gooch Brylcreem Stand?

Personally I didnt care as long as it had the words East End in there somewhere. But I'm afraid while we may have a squad number the Junta in the Williams are going to call it the Wedlock still.

If they are going to name it after a tatty pub why not the 'Ship and Castle' Stand?

I did have a nice day......... at work today... oh, and it was proper work

If you were a true red you would have read it the first time round..... :D

Part time forumers  :laugh:

All I said BS3_Red was it sounded familiar...... got a problem with that  :ph34r:

Have a word with your Boss...... he might let you use his computer to spend all day logged onto the forum  ;)

Maybe one day he will. Sorry for being grumpy, i had a bad day. You know, having to do a proper job, Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.. :P

Archived