IGNORED

City Make Formal Enquiry For Evatt

Cider Queen

I would be interested to know what kind of deal is being offered, judging by the Chesterfield site he's highly rated and the don't want to let him go.

Talk of 100k was laughable by some, even with sell on.

I hope we can sign him today/tommorow, we need it.

His profile shows he has started in nearly every game since moving to Chesterfield, in fact 45 starts last season. The previous 3 seasons only 32 starts plus substitutions. He may be a late bloomer or has improved due to better coaching or positioning. At 6ft 3inches and 13 st 12 lbs he will certainly fill a large hole. Me, i want to hear Brookers thoughts.....Evatt or Nelson ?

Guest alex1089

I hope we get him, he was the best defender on the pitch against us, get him in!

I believe we should offer them a player i.e.Goodfellow or Fortune on loan or something. Or maybe even a deal for Miller might go through with hearts which could fund a deal for either Evatt or Nelson.

Guest alex1089
Lets hope it is just like when Brooker "wasn't for sale" because this could be another fantastic signing for this club

Yeah good point lets hope this happens, I think we will get someone else but ColinS seeing as your reading this really try to pull the stocks off once again a bring this superb player in. :ph34r:

Well he was obviously fist choice. Be nice to see him hand in a transfer request tomorrow eh? :ph34r:

I'd like to think that him and Nelson are the top of the hit list as they are both still very young, although Ireland is a good player he is a lot older and would have been more of a short term fix, Evatt and Nelson have probably got another 10 years in them yet, this is the sort of player we have to recruit to have any chance of long term success.

I'd like to think that him and Nelson are the top of the hit list as they are both still very young, although Ireland is a good player he is a lot older and would have been more of a short term fix, Evatt and Nelson have probably got another 10 years in them yet, this is the sort of player we have to recruit to have any chance of long term success.

And after the ten years we could make one of them the Manager?

i really hope we can pull this one out of the bag because hes a top strong defender,its someone we need at the back weve not had anyone like shaun taylor since he retired,

It would a boost to our promotion push if we could get him.

come on colin/steve pull this out of the bag! :ph34r:

I hope we get him, he was the best defender on the pitch against us, get him in!

I believe we should offer them a player i.e.Goodfellow or Fortune on loan or something. Or maybe even a deal for Miller might go through with hearts which could fund a deal for either Evatt or Nelson.

Goodfellow perhaps, as some of their forum say they have three players who could take Evatts place. Maybe if we buy the best of those 3 it would be cheaper. It could be like the Lita situation. He's in , scoring, got the spot nailed down, but we still have Heffs,Gilly,or Cotterill.Behind Evatt could be a gem waiting for a chance..........Brooker should make a statement on BCFC, as to who is the toughest to play against, Evatt or Nelson.

Right about now Fortune and Coles are looking in the mirror saying i want to be the center back. Funny old game, City rejected big offers from Preston and Cardiff for these two, and now we are looking outside the club for somebody else for the same position. By selections and media releases,Tins does not consider they are good enough. Coles statement that he will consider his options in May if City are not promoted, should make his coming form..........interesting. Fortune it seems,loses either way

Archived