IGNORED

Lee Peacock

bransonmo

Well he had to do something since he has been out for two thirds of the season so far, I'm so glad we got rid of that waster.

I'm going to see what my boss thinks of me when I phone in Monday morning and explain I won't be working for the next 3 months because I fell down the steps of a nightclub on Saturday night, I wonder if he's still going to pay me my wage...... sacking me is more like it.

He always had potential and occasionally flattered to deceive; of course, these days he hasn't got friends like RAC "Red" to help him with his preparation.

You don't forget do you. I've noticed Racred's name scanning the board, but short on rhetoric lately.

He always had potential and occasionally flattered to deceive; of course, these days he hasn't got friends like RAC "Red" to help him with his preparation.

Would that be the same RAC Red that claims to know half of the squad?

The same RAC Red that stated that Louis Carey (and I quote) "Would never rejoin BCFC"?

Just out of interest where has he been lately :city:

Whether he no longer plays for City or not, when fit, he is a good player. I still say the last game of the season will be crucial and Peacock will play.

There's no use slagging off ex City players. If they were ha;f decent for this division then they were and still are. The same applies for Roberts. More than good enough to cause problems in this division.

Guest Owls2k
Would that be the same manager who has been telling anyone who's prepared to listen what a crock of brown stuff Peacock is and desperately trying to offload him?

obviously you have quotes backing that up

Guest DrFaustus

The same RAC Red that stated that Louis Carey (and I quote) "Would never rejoin BCFC"?

Just out of interest where has he been lately  :city:

My good friend RACRed is still alive and kicking. He decided that he needed to 'spend more time with his missus'. That's all. :grr:

Just out of interest where has he been lately  :city:

Quoted as a good friend to Coles, Carey, and Peacock, by himself. Racred may well be a "fringe drinking associate" of these players, however we have recieved zero inside intel of late. The previous good oil was inaccurate, but with his "mate" Carey back in town, surely some comment should be forthcoming ? I don't mind giving Racred a chance as long as the mail is good and the silly "yawn" is omitted from the posts.

Archived