IGNORED

Welcome Back To The Moaners

just like watching brazil

Guest WillsbridgeRed
may i be the first to welcome back the moaners hope you enjoyed your week off :Sleep15:

It's a forum you mug.

If you don't like viewing somewhere with views you don't like maybe go somewhere else.

Oh and I'm no moaner before you think I am, I've just spent 90 mins singing my heart out for BCFC - Did you?

If people have problems with some parts of Citys display then let them post their thoughts, without some imature twerp like you mocking them.

I think the guy was pointing out those who aren't on the forum at all until you lose. (Unlike people such like robbored and willsbridgered who are regulars, I'm not saying you moan all the time... just because you replied to the thread)

You can encourage on forums aswell.

Are you an agony aunt aswell - I wonder why you spent so much time on our site.I think your previous post summed it up perfectly - "it is none of my businees - Amen to that - Go and be a pain on your own site if they will have you.

Are you an agony aunt aswell - I wonder why you spent so much time on our site.I think your previous post summed it up perfectly - "it is none of my businees - Amen to that - Go and be a pain on your own site if they will have you.

A bit extreme, Redrebel.

I like reading Rich's posts - they are generally well thought through and constructive, depsite the abuse he has received, ranging from mild P##s taking to hostility.

Let him have his say from a (relatively) independent standpoint.

Go and be a pain on your own site if they will have you.

Well no. I'm a 'pain' (if thats what I am!) on here when you win 5-1, I'm a pain when you lose or draw....

I have to say you are one of the folk j-l-w-b is talking about....

"Management Ability"

"Tinnion The Pathetic"

"Tinnion Should Jump"

Hardly the moral booster are you.

I think the guy was pointing out those who aren't on the forum at all until you lose. (Unlike people such like robbored and willsbridgered who are regulars, I'm not saying you moan all the time... just because you replied to the thread)

You can encourage on forums aswell.

Regular or not everyone is entitled to their opinion. :ph34r:

Archived