IGNORED

Sean Dyche

whooosh

Ex City player Dyche is playing against Chelsea in the live game on Sky, and at the moment his team Watford are 1-0 up thanks a linesman that ruled a header had crossed the goal line when there is no way that it did, which adds some weight to the reasoning that things generally level themselves out, as he was in the Chesterfield team that were on the wrong side of a similar decision regarding whether the ball had crossed the line in a semi-final a few years back.

I always liked Dyche.He was unlucky at City with a long term back injury which affected his performances and was badly treated by many City "fans" who gave him constant stick throughout his spell at AG.He was a consumate proffesional and his attitude was always spot on.He held his head up through all the bad times. A real leader of men who I'd want alongside me in the trenches.

He would hold his place in the currant City side without doubt.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I've never been so ashamed to be a City fan the day the ironic "cheer" went up as he was subbed off.

Clearly not match fit yet the morons managed to destroy the confidence of another player.

I guess Dyche has had the last laugh, and fair play to him.

Carl Hutchings was the biggest mystery in football - How did someone so assured and highly rated turn in the useless waste of time we signed.

I remember the time when Dyche almost squared up to a City fan in the Williams Stand. It was during one of his long injury lay offs, and as he left his seat at half time to go downstairs, someone shouted "Oi Dyche, where are you playing these days?". He stopped and was giving this guy a right eyeballing, and i swear he would have decked him if he could get close enough. He was ####, but a City legend none the less.

Seems strange how a '####' player can do so well for a first division team when we still languish in the second, and indeed keep his head well and truely above the water in division one too (as well as Chelsea's today).

Same old equation applies I guess:

Never made it as a City player = < ####.

Can't see it myself.

damn right mate. Ok i thought sean dyche was going to be good but the day we played wba in 1st division i thought he was ######e. And wasnt he the 1 that let miller score against watford in carling cup. Face guys and gals dyche sucked for us. and wow he had a good game against chelski. Give him world player of the year! jesus get over him

damn right mate. Ok i thought sean dyche was going to be good but the day we played wba in 1st division i thought he was ######e. And wasnt he the 1 that let miller score against watford in carling cup. Face guys and gals dyche sucked for us. and wow he had a good game against chelski. Give him world player of the year! jesus get over him

some people compliment an ex city player and you make it out as if because of that the people that have complimented him are somehow in love with the guy.

i am sure everyone who have complimented him are well over him too.

My point was that Dyche was cruelly treated by City fans.Virtually all the time he was at City he was carrying a serious back injury which affected his ablity to perform and eventually led to him being out for several months.Everyone knows that he had several poor games for City but he was never 100% fit whilst he was with us.

He has sinced proved what a decent player he is by holding a first team place at Milwall and then at Watford.Both clubs playing at a higher level than City.He would walk into the current City back 4.

I don't like to see players being slated unfairly - and Dyche was.I'd welcome him back tomorrow if City needed a good defender.

Guest Spunkwood

I never saw Dyche enough to pass Judgement but what Robbered is saying is right,its like meeting sumone and making a judgement before you even talk to them.He's donre himself proud by moving on to a better club not forgetting ex Premiership Danny should learn from this who knows Matthews could be next :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Dyche was poor fo us, but as robbo has already stated he was playing with a serious injury, i'd love to see any of the people slating him play with the injury he had.

The fact that he has gone on to play at a higher level than us and do well shows he was not a poor player, just one who was visciously attacked constantly by a section of city fans.

hutchins was one of the great mysteries, very good at Brentford, very good for 2 games at City then went completely poo, never really understood it.

Archived