IGNORED

Town

Waffleflap

I am starting to get fed up with seeing the same players down town week in week out.I actually confronted them on tuesday night and asked them whether they thought they had won the league.I'm not saying that they shouldnt go out, but at least have some respect for the supporters by staying in for one night when they play s888e.if we don't go up this year then they should ban players from going out on the lash if they play s88te and lose.something has got to be done.sort it f88888g out you so called city players.

I am starting to get fed up with seeing the same players down town week in week out in town.I actually confronted them on tuesday night and asked them whether they thought they had won the league.I'm not saying that they shouldnt go out, but at least have some respect for the supporters by staying in for one night when they play s888e.if we don't go up this year then they should ban players from going out on the lash if they play s88te and lose.something has got to be done.sort it f88888g out you so called city players.

:city:

I have some real cr@p days at work & boy does it help to chill out.

I tend to know where you are coming from, but from non league to Premiership, the culture is no different - win or lose.

This is a management & team effort - nowt to do with the Saturday night out.

• Admin
I am starting to get fed up with seeing the same players down town week in week out.I actually confronted them on tuesday night and asked them whether they thought they had won the league.I'm not saying that they shouldnt go out, but at least have some respect for the supporters by staying in for one night when they play s888e.

So by your own example, Tuesday night was one of the nights that you would have allowed them out.

I can think of many adjectives to describe Tuesday's performance, but "s888e" certainly isn't one of them.

I'm struggling to understand the logic behind your confrontation of them?

The rule in place is that players can't drink 48 hours before a game- since their next game was on saturday they were well within their rights. The club can't tell players when they can and can't go out based on their performances. What right have you got to go and confront them during their free-time?

The rule in place is that players can't drink 48 hours before a game- since their next game was on saturday they were well within their rights. The club can't tell players when they can and can't go out based on their performances. What right have you got to go and confront them during their free-time?

well said, they are human, we all need to be able to unwind, it wasn't as if it was before a game, it was after work, next they wont be allowed sex after a match, where do you get off....... leave them alone they do have a life outside the team they play for you know like we all do.

Or........do you want a team full of monks? :city:

The season as a whole has been inconsistent and i think once you have proved to people that you are good enough then fine,go out and have a good time.we have been in this division far too long.if city were 15 points clear at the top of the league then i wouldnt be writing this.Does their free time have to always be in town.

Guest DrFaustus
The season as a whole has been inconsistent and i think once you have proved to people that you are good enough then fine,go out and have a good time.we have been in this division far too long.if city were 15 points clear at the top of the league then i wouldnt be writing this.Does their free time have to always be in town.

You were narked after a 5-1 win?

Miserable git :P

Guest DrFaustus
I would say that we have improved a bit on the alcholism front since the days of Colin Cramb.

Did you know that Colin Cramb's a ##nker? Did you also know that he wears a ##nker's hat?

First 2 lines of the ditty that our spotty yoof like to sing to him. Personally, I prefer more mature abuse, such as the questionning of his parentage.

Guest Tactical Genius

I'm not saying that Romanson shouldnt go out, but at least have some respect for other forumers by staying in for one night when he posts s888e.

I am starting to get fed up with seeing the same players down town week in week out.I actually confronted them on tuesday night and asked them whether they thought they had won the league.I'm not saying that they shouldnt go out, but at least have some respect for the supporters by staying in for one night when they play s888e.if we don't go up this year then they should ban players from going out on the lash if they play s88te and lose.something has got to be done.sort it f88888g out you so called city players.

So if they stay in the suburbs you'll be happy?

I'm not saying that Romanson shouldnt go out, but at least have some respect for other forumers by staying in for one night when he posts s888e.

Unfortunately if he stays in its more likely he'll sit at his pc and post more seighteighteighte!

Guest DrFaustus
I don't know, our players have been allowed to have sex on the pitch during  some games this season

i.e. They have procreated it up on the pitch

Why should we worry about the sex after games?

DC, we have a manager who is the biggest prcreation-up we've had since Mad Malcolm Allison, so I get your drift. (Sorry, that sounded Californian...dude)

Maybe the clubs could introduce a bonus system. Score more than the opposition and they're allowed to score with their wives/girlfriends/bofriends/goats, or sisters if they live in Bridgwater.

I really don't see the point of this topic, we have some deranged lunatic who has obviously watched us on saturday and thought, i know it wasnt tins half time team talk that buggered the team up it was the fact that they went out, yeah thats right they don't sit at home, damn young men these days, and the had a few drinks! Someone call a cull to all people who dare to do this when they have work in the next 4 days.

Your obviously an idiout as you confront players after they won 5-1 and then come on here and proclaim this like we should all be impressed do yourself a favour and look at your life before you criticise theirs

Can nobody see his point?

They are professional footballers, they should act that way.

I'm not saying that they should be celibate tee-totallers, but surely they shouldn't be out as much as they are reported to be.

I live in Bournemouth now, and their players, who are less talented than ours are playing a damn sight better than City players are.

I saw Garreth O'Connor in the pub the other night, on a Tuesday watching the Champions League. Drinking Orange juice.

The difference between some of our players and the Bournemouth players is that they don't think that they are footballing superstars and they realise that they need to be dedicated to their cause. They, a club with no resources at all (their squad cost a combined total of 5 thousand pounds) is above ours. This speaks volumes to me.

City, with the players that we've got, should be higher than we are. Sure we lack some ingredients that are needed to take the division title, and some of these seems to be discipline and the realisation that some of them ARE NOT footballing stars.

I agree with the originator of this thread, some of them ned to sort themselves out a bit.

Guest ScottishRed
Can nobody see his point?

They are professional footballers, they should act that way.

I'm not saying that they should be celibate tee-totallers, but surely they shouldn't be out as much as they are reported to be.

I live in Bournemouth now, and their players, who are less talented than ours are playing a damn sight better than City players are.

I saw Garreth O'Connor in the pub the other night, on a Tuesday watching the Champions League. Drinking Orange juice.

The difference between some of our players and the Bournemouth players is that they  don't think that they are footballing superstars and they realise that they need to be dedicated to their cause. They, a club with no resources at all (their squad cost a combined total of 5 thousand pounds) is above ours. This speaks volumes to me.

City, with the players that we've got, should be higher than we are. Sure we lack some ingredients that are needed to take the division title, and some of these seems to be discipline and the realisation that some of them ARE NOT footballing stars.

I agree with the originator of this thread, some of them ned to sort themselves out a bit.

Totally agree with you. Problem is that too many City players think they are superstars. Whenever I've seen them in town, most of them come across as very arrogant.

Saw a few of them out a while ago out of their face and smoking. Two of these then go and play at a higher level for a bit, but they miss the comfort zone that is otherwise known at the BCFC social club, so come back.

If anyone ever wants to see certain City players out on the lash then Tuesday's are sure fire. Reflex on Baldwin Street and you'll find half the bledding squad down there. What really cheesed me off was last season. I'd got back from the last-gasp defeat at Luton and thought sod it I'm going out on the town. By 9pm every member of the squad, bar 3, was out celebrating in Pitcher & Piano. Me and my mates I couldn't believe our eyes. We'd just mad ethe long journey back from Luton, which massively dented our promotion hopes, only to see em largin one out! Unfortunately, its always the same faces on the same nights. It'll never be stopped... especially when certain coaches partake in it all

Guest taipan
DC, we have a manager who is the biggest prcreation-up we've had since Mad Malcolm Allison, so I get your drift. (Sorry, that sounded Californian...dude)

Maybe the clubs could introduce a bonus system. Score more than the opposition and they're allowed to score with their wives/girlfriends/bofriends/goats, or sisters if they live in Bridgwater.

Goats? What've you heard?!

I really don't see the point of this topic, we have some deranged lunatic who has obviously watched us on saturday and thought, i know it wasnt tins half time team talk that buggered the team up it was the fact that they went out, yeah thats right they don't sit at home, damn young men these days, and the had a few drinks! Someone call a cull to all people who dare to do this when they have work in the next 4 days.

Your obviously an idiout as you confront players after they won 5-1 and then come on here and proclaim this like we should all be impressed do yourself a favour and look at your life before you criticise theirs

I didnt rant and rave at the players, i just put down a few home truths.I'm not a f88888g idiot,i just care about the team i have supported since i was 6.These players i see time and time again obviously don't care as much as i do.My life is also good, apart from the football, which is also my life.

Archived