IGNORED

Would You Stop Going To Ashton Gate

Never to the dark side

or consider not attending the Home games

If all Citys Home matches (along with the away games) were broadcast LIVE on the radio every time City were at home.

I think the club (in my opnion and wrongly ) think City fans would not attend home matches.

I woud still attend City home games if it was LIVE on the Radio

Reason I ask is that it seems all Swindon Towns games Home and away are broadcast LIVE on BBC Swindon Sound

Doesn't seem to affect Swindon's poor attendances

Guest lydneyred

I would still attend even if they were all live on the radio/tv.

Nothing beats the actual atmosphere of being at the game in person.

Though if our game away at Hartlepool was moved to a Tuesday/Wednesday night because of the FA cup and was live on Sky, I might think twice about going!

it would be nice for those who could not get to a game to have the games on radio

but answer to your question no it wouldn't stop me from going to ashton gate just because our game is on the radio not even the tv showing the game would stop me, you can't beat being there live...

Guest wishbone

Nothing beats being at the match, but every game has a commentary on Bristol City World.

You have to pay for it, but it's free for some NTL customers!

Radio bristol cover live all leauge games with local teams playing away from home. For one i doubt they would PAY what would cost them a lot of money to do every home game aswell. Also we should look at how many people would actualy listen to it? With most people being at the gate, and the existance of BCFC world, is it realy nessissary to put it live on radio bristol aswell?

In my opinion, thanks for covering the away games, which not everyone can get to, but live coverage of home games would be too expensive for BBC Bristol and wouldnt create the nessissary additional benefit to its listeners, in my opnion.

Archived