IGNORED

Tinnion Will Be Here Next Season

leadman

What a ridiculous post. So if we lose all our remaining games Tinnion will still be in charge?

And your source is confident that every single player at the club is now, what, 100% behind Tinnion - has only just realised he's manager of the club?

I think its fairly safe to predict that Tinnion will be manager next season unless we blow up majorly from now until the end of the season - hardly breaking news I have to say.

well it is breaking news if it comes from a training ground source.

some players do seem to have accepted that tinnion is the manager and it took em all season to be happy with it, it seems that even the players he brought in himself are happy again.

we will beat luton on saturday, well we might get a draw

Of course Tinnion will be your boss next season! Why wouldn't he be?

- There has been no indication from your boss that he will pack it in.

- It was never announced that this season would be a one season chance then "let's see how it goes from there". (Was it?)

- (It would appear that) He has the total support from his chairman.

The percentage of OTIB members who want him out cannot kick him out until there is a 100% reasonable argument for him going. Fact is he's not done a great deal (really he hasn't) wrong... In some ways he is a victim of a collection of fans with very high standards.

Why are people suprised he wants to stay? He's Bristol City "through and through" and he blatantly will not quit until he achieves something at Ashton Gate as a boss... Just because it MIGHT not happen this season doesn't mean it won't next.

Patience is a virtue my friends!

Of course Tinnion will be your boss next season! Why wouldn't he be?

- There has been no indication from your boss that he will pack it in.

- It was never announced that this season would be a one season chance then "let's see how it goes from there". (Was it?)

- (It would appear that) He has the total support from his chairman.

The percentage of OTIB members who want him out cannot kick him out until there is a 100% reasonable argument for him going. Fact is he's not done a great deal (really he hasn't) wrong... In some ways he is a victim of a collection of fans with very high standards.

Why are people suprised he wants to stay? He's Bristol City "through and through" and he blatantly will not quit until he achieves something at Ashton Gate as a boss... Just because it MIGHT not happen this season doesn't mean it won't next.

Patience is a virtue my friends!

Erm...

Read the pre season comments and I think you'll find he's done alot wrong.

He was brought in to get promotion NOW, not next season or in the future.

Well it depends because alot didn't expect promotion during pre-season (not because of Tinnion either!)

I did.

Why? Because SL and Tinnion said City must get promoted this season, so did Colin Sextone on the pitch before the Torquay game back in August.

We might aswell have kept Wilson instead of starting another 3 years of building like you suggest.

We might aswell have kept Wilson instead of starting another 3 years of building like you suggest.

Whoa whoa whoa....... Hold up.... That's not what I said.

My opinion is that realistically you've got no choice in whether Tinnion stays or goes in the summer... Because he's going to say.

I would have thought it will do more harm if you start all over again... all over again!

I'm not guessing.

facts are, we have been far poorer than the squad suggests.

he only plays kids because other players were suspended.

if your happy with 8th with this squad of players then thats your problem, I'm not.

we are now c*** at home, we get outplayed on our own turf by relagation outfits, thats a fact.

so what are we getting relegated??? are we not just outside the playoffs ,and if we do get to the play off are you going to go to the millenium, if yes why do you have the right ,you would be a hipocrite/ohh get him out get him out,get a grip and sit tight if a man with no experiance in his first year cvan get us 8th or higher what can he do in his second year?? he can only get better so be a real fan sit down and shut up and cheer for the team we all love enought beatching.

so what are we getting relegated??? are we not just outside the playoffs ,and if we do get to the play off are you going to go to the millenium, if yes why do you have the right ,you would be a hipocrite/ohh get him out get him out,get a grip and sit tight if a man with no experiance in his first year cvan get us 8th or higher what can he do in his second year?? he can only get better so be a real fan sit down and shut up and cheer for the team we all love enought beatching.

Ok then Tinnion was appointed in the summer to get us 8th?

Archived