IGNORED

Akinbuyme

RedM

Guest DrFaustus
What has this got to do with being the fastest red card in debut history  :city:

This has nothing to do with the thread, but you must have a masters from Harvard to come up with such a witty and erudite forum name? Other than that, you must just be blessed with sardonic wit. Please tell me which is the case.

By the way, Tinnion out.

Guest we8thegas
This has nothing to do with the thread, but you must have a masters from Harvard to come up with such a witty and erudite forum name? Other than that, you must just be blessed with sardonic wit. Please tell me which is the case.

By the way, Tinnion out.

nothing wrong with that name,be saying something about mine next. :city:

Guest DrFaustus
nothing wrong with that name,be saying something about mine next. :city:

Yours is only slightly less witty.

The most imaginative are those who use their location...Whitchurch Purple, or Brislington Red (spit), or Ashton Red etc. However, the worst names are those that mean bugger all, such as TomF, SteveL AdamB and Slartibartfast. :P

Guest we8thegas

The most imaginative are those who use their location...Whitchurch Purple, or Brislington Red (spit), or Ashton Red etc. However, the worst names are those that mean bugger all, such as TomF, SteveL AdamB and Slartibartfast.  :P

Worse names than that such as ian atkins,pirates,gas,bristolrovers etc etc any way Akinbiyi must win hands down,cracking way to pay back $600,000 and miss a few matches.Actually surprised he didn't stage a sit down protest for an hour :city:

• Admin

The most imaginative are those who use their location...Whitchurch Purple, or Brislington Red (spit), or Ashton Red etc. However, the worst names are those that mean bugger all, such as TomF, SteveL AdamB and Slartibartfast.  :P

And your interest here is................???

Cheers Doc

All the best from your old mate

Mephistopheles

Guest DrFaustus
And your interest here is................???

The fact that I live in Bristol is my interest - light-hearted banter with City fans is a diversion from thinking about the shambles that is our mob.

Do I need your permission by the way?

Made his debut for Burnley. Lasted 2 mins and 38 seconds!

Elbow, headbutt and throat grab!!!

Yes but he changed the game for 2mins 38 secs as in that time he laid on a shooting chance for a colleague and put in a header himself - Burnleys' first two attempts on target

I like mine - 'nester'.

Guest we8thegas
The fact that I live in Bristol is my interest - light-hearted banter with City fans is a diversion from thinking about the shambles that is our mob.

Do I need your permission by the way?

come on rochdale :city: come on rochdale :Clap:come on rochdale :(:city:

Archived