IGNORED

A Plea For Today's Game

gater2

This is a message to everyone on this forum who is going to today's game. Could I please ask you ALL to refrain from any kind of racist behaviour?! Last year at Luton it was disgraceful! It is the lowest form of humanity.

If you see anyone doing this, please report it to a steward and together we can stamp out the few idiots in football who still think it is acceptable to behave like this.

Thank you

This is a message to everyone on this forum who is going to today's game. Could I please ask you ALL to refrain from any kind of racist behaviour?! Last year at Luton it was disgraceful! It is the lowest form of humanity.

If you see anyone doing this, please report it to a steward and together we can stamp out the few idiots in football who still think it is acceptable to behave like this.

Thank you

Well just make sure you report to the Stewards any Luton fans who starts chanting that we are a small town in Wales.Or is that OK.And don't forget any swearing/farting/belching because that is totally unacceptable.

Well just make sure you report to the Stewards any Luton fans who starts chanting that we are a small town in Wales.Or is that OK.And don't forget any swearing/farting/belching because that is totally unacceptable.

Right, so you're saying racism is OK then? Get with the 21st Century.

6 of one and half a dozen of the other i'm afraid....

like at my uni we're not allowed to hang english flags out of the window, but other nationalities are perfectly fine....

WHERES THE LOGIC

You obviously weren't at last year's game or think what happened was acceptable. We went through all this last time; when was the last anti-racist march against people calling bristolions welsh? It's a totally different concept. That just comes under gereral football abuse (oh yes its funny to call them welsh as they are relatively near the welsh border), as the luton fans would know that we actually are the same nationality as them (the fact is it's not true and therefore can't be offensive in the same way as abusing someone about their skin colour or where they really do come from). Bringing skin colour into it brings the whole political debate up with it.

What a load of PC rubbish, it's called banter. This type of nannying is exactly what is wrong with this country.

Last year I was waiting in the queue to get in and when an asian steward went up to search a big skin head city fan he stepped back and started swearing at him calling him a 'p*ki' and saying 'I'm not having that scum put his hands on me', then he proceeded to go to a white steward saying 'yeh you can search me'. Then the constant references to asia throughout all the game, when sitting next to more skinheads telling me how all 'p*kis' should go and die.

Does that sound like banter to you?? I tell you, some people will take part and not mean it, but this gives the real racists an excuse to bring out what they really think..

Last year I was waiting in the queue to get in and when an asian steward went up to search a big skin head city fan he stepped back and started swearing at him calling him a 'p*ki' and saying 'I'm not having that scum put his hands on me', then he proceeded to go to a white steward saying 'yeh you can search me'. Then the constant references to asia throughout all the game, when sitting next to more skinheads telling me how all 'p*kis' should go and die.

Does that sound like banter to you?? I tell you, some people will take part and not mean it, but this gives the real racists an excuse to bring out what they really think..

Chav scum will always be chav scum but we don't want them to be part of BCFC.

Right, so you're saying racism is OK then? Get with the 21st Century.

You're trying to be all PC but really you haven't got a grip with reality. So its ok for them to chant 'your just a small town in wales' - but we cant chant 'your just a small town in asia'.

Isn't everyone supposed to be equal?

6 of one and half a dozen of the other i'm afraid....

like at my uni we're not allowed to hang english flags out of the window, but other nationalities are perfectly fine....

WHERES THE LOGIC

Hang your flag out with pride and threaten the racist thugs in charge with the human rights act if they say anything.

Archived