IGNORED

Anyone Else Flying Up For The Hartlepool?

grebes

Guest Harry May

Are you flying up from Lulsgate with Easyjet ? Are you going up on the Friday or Saturday ?

The ticket prices are cheap as chips , until you relise you have to pay all the relevent taxs.

Caldicot Red.

Are you flying up from Lulsgate with Easyjet ? Are you going up on the Friday or Saturday ?

The ticket prices are cheap as chips , until you relise you have to pay all the relevent taxs.

Caldicot Red.

So how much has it cost you all together? - the flights,getting from the airport to H'pool and back again.Can you get up and back in the same day?

I'm sure it is Hartlepool that you can hire a box for the day for a couple of quid (per person) more than a ticket. Grimsby is another where I believe this is true. A group may well find this great value, especially if the weather is not too good as the North East coast tends to be at this time of year.

Flying early Saturday morning from Bristol with EasyJet. We got our tickets as soon as EasyJet announced they were flying to Newcastle, so we got ours for £25 or something? Can't remember exactly.

Not sure if there is a flight back, check on the website.

When the heck are the club going to announce tickets, I'm poised and rairing to go.

yes. I'm flying up now. Was expecting to drive but Mr. Brown has kindly booked me an air flight from Stanstead. 5 London Reds going up together. £1.99 each way. But you need to add onto that airport tax and travel from Newcastle to Hartlepool and back. Still will be an experience to go to a City game by plane!!!!

Archived