IGNORED

Here Starts Our Season Climax

Geesus the City fan

OK we've been thrashed by the champions. Our form is fluctuating (to be kind) & some of our more senior players are woefully out of form (& favour).

So what will happen next and what makes this optimistic...

* Finally Tins has awoken to the Dining enigma.

* Sir Tommy of Doherty has served his last suspension of the season ( blink.gif )

* The next three matches are all winable.

* Our fellow Play off contenders are almost as bad as us and have tough matches in the next few weeks.

* The manangement have responded to this latest defeat in an admirable way i.e. taking it on the chin and working the underachievers instead of letting them watch the eastenders omnibus.

So bring on saturday & lets see some excitement & passion from the team in the remaining 10 weeks or so.

UREDS

city.gif

OK we've been thrashed by the champions. Our form is fluctuating (to be kind) & some of our more senior players are woefully out of form (& favour).

So what will happen next and what makes this optimistic...

* Finally Tins has awoken to the Dining enigma.

* Sir Tommy of Doherty has served his last suspension of the season ( blink.gif  )

* The next three matches are all winable.

* Our fellow Play off contenders are almost as bad as us and have tough matches in the next few weeks.

* The manangement have responded to this latest defeat in an admirable way i.e. taking it on the chin and working the underachievers instead of letting them watch the eastenders omnibus.

So bring on saturday & lets see some excitement & passion from the team in the remaining 10 weeks or so.

UREDS

city.gif

There's no place for such blatant optimism on this forum - what were you thinking ?? wink.gif

UREDS

city.gif

Like many an inexperienced person before him I am afraid Tinman may have climaxed too early. Beating Tranmere 4-0 was as good as it got. Apart from a little bit of teasing foreplay that suggested a second coming, its been downhill since then.

Like many an inexperienced person before him I am afraid Tinman may have climaxed too early. Beating Tranmere 4-0 was as good as it got. Apart from a little bit of teasing foreplay that suggested a second coming, its been downhill since then.

Plenty of recovery time now so here he comes for a 2nd thrust to playoff heaven

city.gif

ureds

Its very refreshing to see some light after the darkness of Saturday.

I to don't think that this season is yet over for City.Mathmatically its still possible to reach 6th place and although the stats point to that being unlikely there is still a chance.

I would love it, just love it if City reached the play-offs.Those that have slated the board and Tinnion for most of the season would surely have to eat some humble pie.....

I've never known a City fan to ever describe the play-offs as "heaven"! Are you sure you're on the right forum?  wink.gif

Yep positive I'm in the right place theres misery and lynchmen everywhere.

Playoff heaven versus 10th place duldrums. Bring on the further expensive and disappointment (there we go city through and through)

ureds

city.gif

Well for starters we have to beat Torquay and Barnsley in our next 2 games. But then we have some hard games Bournemouth (H), Swindon (A), Brentford (A). My predictions:

Barnsley: 3

Torquay: 3

Bournemouth: 1 or 3 depending on previous 2 results for both clubs

Port Vale: 3

Brentford: 1 (We will do well to get a point there)

Wrexham: 3

MK Dons: 3 (Not too confident, Wilsons got them playing well)

Doncaster: 3

S. Wednesday: Whatever we need i think we could get

Archived