IGNORED

Ask Steve L

mossey

look at the Ask Steve L/ Colin S forum, not one reply from our great leader to all the queations asked!! what is it they say- when the going gets tough the tough get going, Ha, wots he going to do about this mess, why should we go down to any more games this season, let alone buy season tickets for next year, what is the incentive? more of what we have seen tnis season!!!! The board totally cocked it up, took the easy opption, and appointed Tins, who I have some sympathy for, after all his years as a player for it to possibly end like this, but the facy is, he's not up to the job (yet) and we should have brought in an experience manager, with Tins as his assistant for a season or two. And I am not being wise after the even, said this at the time he was appointed. (along with many thousands of others) Just how much longer can we wait for some success? banghead.gifsnack.gif

look at the Ask Steve L/ Colin S forum, not one reply from our great leader to all the queations asked!!

Strange though it may seem, he spent all day yesterday with the team or on the phone, and today he is at work....and unlikely to get home for a while....

Guest W S G

rehearsing for the panto at the hippodrome now he has the smell of grease paint in his nose or he might be writing another article on how bad us fans heve been.

Badger, that is all very well, but hardly helps the conspiracy theorists.

I have looked in the accounts, and directors emoluments (pay) of 'nil' is clearly listed. Are you suggesting that Steve has other interests outside of respondng to well articulated and reasoned questions from fans, full time?

I'm appalled.

look at the Ask Steve L/ Colin S forum, not one reply from our great leader to all the queations asked!! what is it they say- when the going gets tough the tough get going, Ha, wots he going to do about this mess, why should we go down to any more games this season, let alone buy season tickets for next year, what is the incentive? more of what we have seen tnis season!!!! The board totally cocked it up, took the easy opption, and appointed Tins, who I have some sympathy for, after all his years as a player for it to possibly end like this, but the facy is, he's not up to the job (yet) and we should have brought in an experience manager, with Tins as his assistant for a season or two. And I am not being wise after the even, said this at the time he was appointed. (along with  many thousands of others) Just how much longer can we wait for some success?  banghead.gif  snack.gif

Well that will be you and thousands of others who suddenly recall that they predicted all this would happen and by the way who was this experienced manager that we could have appointed ? Personally pretty relieved that SL is not wasting his time responding to such posts. Would be far happier to think that he is discussing things with Tins. By the way if you are not used to waiting for success by now then you havent spent as long supporting this club as you say.

Well that will be you and thousands of others who suddenly recall that they predicted all this would happen and by the way who was this experienced manager that we could have appointed ? Personally pretty relieved that SL is not wasting his time responding to such posts. Would be far happier to think that he is discussing things with Tins. By the way if you are not used to waiting for success by now then you havent spent as long supporting this club as you say.

Far too bloody long!!!!

look at the Ask Steve L/ Colin S forum, not one reply from our great leader to all the queations asked!! what is it they say- when the going gets tough the tough get going, Ha, wots he going to do about this mess, why should we go down to any more games this season, let alone buy season tickets for next year, what is the incentive? more of what we have seen tnis season!!!! The board totally cocked it up, took the easy opption, and appointed Tins, who I have some sympathy for, after all his years as a player for it to possibly end like this, but the facy is, he's not up to the job (yet) and we should have brought in an experience manager, with Tins as his assistant for a season or two. And I am not being wise after the even, said this at the time he was appointed. (along with  many thousands of others) Just how much longer can we wait for some success?  banghead.gif  snack.gif

I would stab a guess that his comments on the website yesterday summed it up an apology from the chairman and the managers apology for free on Bristol City world. What else was there to say? If you were there it was a day to forget as I know. I don't think manager or chairman will make any more excuses for mistakes that have been made this season. Up the city! city.gif

He's the best chairman by a mile in our division. We are the only club left in our league to offer club decent money offers. He has gave wilson and tinnion the backing, knowing that they have money to spend. Yet people still slate him for not answering questions when the bloke has much more important things on his mind than getting back to people on the forum. ranting.gif

He's the best chairman by a mile in our division. We are the only club left in our league to offer club decent money offers.

I think Hull (eg Fagan) and Swindon (eg Roberts!) sometimes pay money for players, but that's just a technicality (in other words, it disproves your theory).

So we have the best chairman in the division? Wasn't so long ago that we were all being told that we had the best squad in the division and what a load of old tosh that turned out to be.

Strange though it may seem, he spent all day yesterday with the team or on the phone, and today he is at work....and unlikely to get home for a while....

Surprised nobody has picked up on this. Spent all day yesterday with the team?! Rather unusual for a chairman to do this isn't it? Isn't that the manager's job?

He's the best chairman by a mile in our division. We are the only club left in our league to offer club decent money offers. He has gave wilson and tinnion the backing, knowing that they have money to spend. Yet people still slate him for not answering questions when the bloke has much more important things on his mind than getting back to people on the forum.  ranting.gif

Do you mean he,s the only chairman in the division who pays ######s far too much money to do very little except spend their wages. I,d say a chairman who refuses to try and spend their way out of the division or who,s club simply cant afford to is far better. Explain to me how Mr L is a mile better than luton's, hull's, tranmere's, hartlepool's, bournmouth's, brentford's or swindon's chairman?

I agree he is good at stablelising the clubs finances etc and could be far, far worse but i don't believe he is wise at all with clubs money. Paying big wages for big time charlies clearly doesnt seem to work.

Guest Slinky
biggrin.gif

Not another dig at the fans - from the Lansdown household ?? blushing.gif

Well you can call Badger arrogant to her face too on Saturday then, can't you.

Let us all know what they said when you confronted them with those words.

Well you can call Badger arrogant to her face too on Saturday then, can't you.

Let us all know what they said when you confronted them with those words.

Slinky - Straight onto this one weren't we ?

And yet again trying to fuel an innocent post! laugh.gif

Where in my post does it mention arrogant? dunno.gif

I was just refering to another post that seemed to be having a pop at the fans.

Yes,if I meet up with Mr or Mrs Lansdown on Saturday, then I would mention the fact that I am a little cheesed off with the continual references to fans & happy

Why don't you come & join us & we can have an open discussion on the current topics? tongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

I think Lansdown and Tinnion come out of Saturday with their reputations enhanced: no excuses, no 'no comments'. I think good on them and given time, maybe even this season they could turn it round

Yep. at last both admitted it was rubbish.

As for turning it around - lets hope so.

Guest Slinky
Slinky - Straight onto this one weren't we ?

And yet again trying to fuel an innocent post! laugh.gif

Where in my post does it mention arrogant? dunno.gif

I was just refering to another post that seemed to be having a pop at the fans.

Yes,if I meet up with Mr or Mrs Lansdown on Saturday, then I would mention the fact that I am a little cheesed off with the continual references to fans & happy

Why don't you come & join us & we can have an open discussion on the current topics?  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif

You said Steve Lansdown was arrogant for daring to say the fans have a role to play in the club being successful. You've made the same comment about Badger, so I guess you must think the same of her.

"A little cheesed off?" You have called him arrogant from behind your computer. Do it to his face.

No, I won't join you thanks. Why would I? You're a prat. I would say that to your face, but I wouldn't know which one to choose.

Steady Rich, you're giving some praise there

Yep,I am always one for constructive thoughts.

If I thought we were showing progress I would be the 1st to stand up & say we were moving forward.

I didn't want BT in charge, but was well prepared to give it the chance - in fact was really saying about giving it time up to Xmas.

But it hasn't got better & the recent PR blips from the club have really made me concerned.

Yep,I am always one for constructive thoughts.

If I thought we were showing progress I would be the 1st to stand up & say we were moving forward.

I didn't want BT in charge, but was well prepared to give it the chance - in fact was really saying about giving it time up to Xmas.

But it hasn't got better & the recent PR blips from the club have really made me concerned.

PR gaffs I agree with, not helpful unless you subscribe to the smokescreen thery. I'm very interested by Saturdays game though, how does he play it on the back of Luton. i think there have been so many peaks and troughs this season that with a fifth of games still to go a few more will kick in over next 6 weeks.

You said Steve Lansdown was arrogant for daring to say the fans have a role to play in the club being successful. You've made the same comment about Badger, so I guess you must think the same of her.

"A little cheesed off?" You have called him arrogant from behind your computer. Do it to his face.

No, I won't join you thanks. Why would I? You're a prat. I would say that to your face, but I wouldn't know which one to choose.

Wow, we have got a problem tongue.gif

Hope the moderators pick up on this blatent abuse.

Yes,if SL makes himself available on Saturday, I will say that I think his recent comments were tinged with a certain arrogance.

As you can see by this forum, many fans are a little fed up.

As with my face to face discussions with SL - shame your not prepared to satnd up & discuss your opinions with me face to face.

Perhaps there is a familiar face behind the slinky name?

Or just one of these posters who hides behind there computer & won't stand up & face their comments. wacko.gif

Guest Slinky
Wow, we have got a problem  tongue.gif

Hope the moderators pick up on this blatent abuse.

Yes,if SL makes himself available on Saturday, I will say that I think his recent comments were tinged with a certain arrogance.

As you can see by this forum, many fans are a little fed up.

As with my face to face discussions with SL - shame your not prepared to satnd up & discuss your opinions with me face to face.

Or just one of these posters who hides behind there computer & won't stand up & face their comments. wacko.gif

Were your comments calling Steve Lansdown arrogant picked up on by the moderators?

Were your comments saying Tinnion had his head up his own arse picked up on by the moderators?

Or do they not count as individuals who don't deserve abuse?

I am not prepared to talk to you face to face because you are a prat. I thought I said that in my last reply. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

You being a prat isn't a problem to me. I should think it makes life a bit tedious for you and those unfortunate enough to spend time in your company though.

A familiar face? You'll have to tell me what you're on about there. Unless you're picking on the poster rather than the content again. I make that four times in this thread so far. But I may need to recount.

• Admin

Richie, you seem to have missed Tom's offer on this thread.

Maybe then you'll be able to sleep easier at night with one less conspiracy to worry yourself about innocent.gif

Richie, you seem to have missed Tom's offer on this thread.

Maybe then you'll be able to sleep easier at night with one less conspiracy to worry yourself about  innocent.gif

Not sure what your on about Madge - But thought you might want to have a little say.

What & who do you think I was meaning ? As you seem so interested? wacko.gif

The old chestnut of conspiracy comes out from the Madg again.Can one not say anything without it being deemed a conspiracy.

I thought it maybe a familiar face - thats all!! wink.gif By the continued interest it makes me more confused.

Were your comments calling Steve Lansdown arrogant picked up on by the moderators?

Were your comments saying Tinnion had his head up his own arse picked up on by the moderators?

Or do they not count as individuals who don't deserve abuse?

I am not prepared to talk to you face to face because you are a prat. I thought I said that in my last reply. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

You being a prat isn't a problem to me. I should think it makes life a bit tedious for you and those unfortunate enough to spend time in your company though.

A familiar face? You'll have to tell me what you're on about there. Unless you're picking on the poster rather than the content again. I make that four times in this thread so far. But I may need to recount.

Slinky,I really don't have much time for your bitterness & vile approach.

I also don't give a monkey's what you think about me & names you feel right to call me.

I post how I see things & how I feel about certain issues.

If you only want to respond to the certain issues then thats fine too.

Honestly Slinky I don't give a flying frig.

Calling me a pr@t is very adult & intelligent & sets your style wacko.gif

I have grown more despondant as the season has progressed & much as you might think, if SL wanted to hear my views (and those of a few others) - he knows exactly where I am.

At least I would confront my views head on & not cower behind a computer screen.

All I would ask is just bother with my posts - just block me. whistling.gif

I am not sure why you mentioned the moderators as I havn't had them on my case? dunno.gif

Just one question - while I understand the meaning of PR@T - can you just explain where the two faced bit comes into it?

Where is this little insult from???

wacko.gif

Archived