IGNORED

Well Done Chelsea!

EmersonsKev

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
Nice to see "Goofy" get stroppy at the final whistle laugh.gif

well you know  what they say...

"Behind every pony-tail there is an ***hole whistling.gif

What was the end result lads ! I had to leave the box and come to work ?? Did Chelsea score after DUFF,S goal ?

What was the end result lads ! I had to leave the box and come to work ?? Did Chelsea score after DUFF,S goal ?

Chelsea 3 up in 19 mins

Barca got it back to 3-2 with 2 goals from Goofy(2nd one was something special)before half time.

John Terry winner with about 15 mins to go.

Well done Chelsea for the best live TV game in years. snack.gif

Bristol City FC let down the other half of what should of been a great league Championship double act. ranting.gif Well Chelsea won their only and last top flight championship 50 years ago and we won our last championship - ye olde Div 3 at the same time. We'll be lucky to finish 6th and Chelsea are cruising for the title. wacko.gif

Well done Chelsea for the best live TV game in years. snack.gif

Bristol City FC let down the other half of what should of been a great league Championship double act.  ranting.gif Well Chelsea won their only and last top flight championship 50 years ago and we won our last championship - ye olde Div 3 at the same time. We'll be lucky to finish 6th and Chelsea are cruising for the title.  wacko.gif

Well, hopes are a little higher up, after 2 of the more important League 1 Results going our way tonight, with both Bournemouth and Hartlepool losing... wacko.gif

Guest XrAnGeX

Fantastic !

I was hooked for the whole 90 minutes, I hope they go on and win it.

Compared to the football we have been playing at Ashton Gate lately, it seemed like a completely different sport.

Ah well..

KTRFFH

Nice to see "Goofy" get stroppy at the final whistle laugh.gif

well you know  what they say...

"Behind every pony-tail there is an ***hole whistling.gif

Ronald McSpacktooth's pre-match quote:

"All 4 English sides will be gone over the next 2 days."

laugh.gifad infinitum

Goofy got what he deserved after mouthing off about the English clubs - nothing!

His comments added more spice the the game for me and I could hardly bear to watch the last few mins.Very nerve racking.

And then to realise that the winning goal should have been disallowed after Calvalho? held their 'keeper back was even sweeter.

And then to realise that the winning goal should have been disallowed after Calvalho? held their 'keeper back was even sweeter.

Calvalho - superb player tongue.gif I'll get my son to sign him for our Fifa 2005 Bristol City FC team on XBox tongue.gif Bristol City FC are top of the top flight - but maybe only on Xbox at our house city.giflaugh.gif (and in our dreams).

Archived