IGNORED

I don't Share Tinmans Optomism

Davros

It's a hard task but you did it last season (an unbeaten run) ... Could be worse (and it can) you could be 100% out of it without the glimmer of hope that exists.

think we will end up between 65-68 points unless something strange happens in the next few weeks! city.gif

It's a hard task but you did it last season (an unbeaten run) ... Could be worse (and it can) you could be 100% out of it without the glimmer of hope that exists.

It's a flippin' impossible task, not just a hard task. Last year was one of those "once every twenty years" sort of events, this current team cannot string ten passes together, let alone ten wins.

It's a flippin' impossible task, not just a hard task. Last year was one of those "once every twenty years" sort of events, this current team cannot string ten passes together, let alone ten wins.

I disagree this is not far from the team that won those 11 on the bounce last year. The difference is Motivation was the key and last year we had that from DW backroom team. That is all been lost this season.

I think we need at least 7 wins out of the last 10 games to be in within any shout of making the play-offs.

Problem is we are too inconsistent this season, we've only strung together 2 sequences where we've won 3 games in a row all season these were - Brentford home, Posh away and Stockport home. About a month later we went on another 3 game winning streak - FC Franchise home (LDV), FC Franchise home and Tranmere home. Apart from that we are woefully inconsistent.

Granted our away form (Luton aside) has been pretty good lately but we haven't been performing down AG for the last 4 months.

As we still have to play Bournemouth, Swindle, Brentford, Doncaster and Sheffield Wednesday (all potential play-off place rivals) there is still hope that we can gain enough points and make up the ground to the play-off pack. I won't give up hope until it's mathematically impossible that we can't make the play-offs but my heart thinks we just won't do it this season.

Tinman must think we are stupid, There is no way we are going to win our last 10 games, I reckon we'll be lucky to win half of those. This has been the most inconsistent city team for years, especially when on paper we have or should i say had the strongest team in the division.

But if he came out and said we have no chance of reaching the play-offs he would again be slaughtered by both fans and media so really he is fighting a losing battle.

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

city.gif

Archived