IGNORED

Barnsley Team

bransonmo

Some of that same squad did not play, Cotterill and Heffs[?]. Skuse was highly praised, and Tins has indicated Doc and Golbourne will start. Looks like the Colchester team without Ireland. Not sure if Skuse will start, probably not as no media "hints" to that effect.Smith has done the skipper media thing so will probably start. Tins may start with, Phillips,Smith-Carey-Fortune-Golbourne, Cotterill-Doc-Brown-Wilks, Brooker-Lita. Bench: Heffs,Skuse,Coles,Goody,Murray.

Some of that same squad did not play, Cotterill and Heffs[?]. Skuse was highly praised, and Tins has indicated Doc and Golbourne will start. Looks like the Colchester team without Ireland. Not sure if Skuse will start, probably not as no media "hints" to that effect.Smith has done the skipper media thing so will probably start. Tins may start with, Phillips,Smith-Carey-Fortune-Golbourne, Cotterill-Doc-Brown-Wilks, Brooker-Lita. Bench: Heffs,Skuse,Coles,Goody,Murray.

ye thats what i reckon, but for some reason i don't like the look of Fortune and Goldbourne playing next to eachother! could be a liability, especially with wilkshiore on the left to?!

any thoughts?

Had a good game against Tranmere away but was awful on Saturday mind you they were all awful city.gif

I prefer Clayton in midfield rather in the back four. What takes my eye with him is that he seems to have all the time in the world when he plays the ball. Should be the attribute of a good player.

ye thats what i reckon, but for some reason i don't like the look of Fortune and Goldbourne playing next to eachother! could be a liability, especially with wilkshiore on the left to?!

any thoughts?

Thought about that one, but Coles came off early last week, and then there were the rumours of a confrontation between Coles and Tins. Orr could be on the bench instead of Murray or Goody, but Tins cant pick them all. I think Fortune will play hard with young Golbourne to protect, could help, anyway Tins, have fun.

Archived