IGNORED

Gate Tomorrow

potbelly

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Yeah OK, the Luckwell?

Nothing like the wrath of a woman (or a Willsbridge man) scorned. innocent.gif

May the good lord smit you with hurricans and a plauge on locusts on your travels innocent.gif

Rather than the Luckwell we could always meet in the Honeypot pre-match ph34r.gifbiggrin.gif

Yes sir! ohmy.gif

You're confused? what the hell is the Honeypot? Is this a trendy new name for old place, like the Fleece and Lettuce or Slug and Firkin?

I'm picking Willsbridge and Co up about one.

Shall we say Luckwell sometime after 1.45. Any problems or if things change and I will ring you.

And I don't want to see you and WR fighting!!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I'm picking Willsbridge and Co up about one.

Shall we say Luckwell sometime after 1.45.  Any problems or if things change and I will ring you.

And I don't want to see you and WR fighting!!!

After his performance in THAT journey home I don't think I'll be fighing Hornbeam whistling.gif

The Honeypot is a newly named establishment yes, I shall point it out on the way home!

Let's face it. Being slapped across the face repeatedly with a wet fish would fit into that category at the moment. dunno.gif  wink.gif

Perhaps the club could market that idea Gareth? The Bristol City Maschochists all day special, complete with steward to slap you across the face with said fish when we concede a goal, (1 Crill wil do), together with humble pie served up in the Centenary Bar and a prematch video of last week's Luton fiasco, PG Certificate and may show excerpts of people with terrible acting skills. Or footballers, as we call them.

Early arrivals could be treated to a bath (ice cold) in the changing rooms, and the chance to slip into full team kit lathered in Ralgex or Deep Heat as they attempt to break the 100 metre world record across our beautiful playing surface whilst avoiding a pack of hungry jackals.

Redemption would come in the form of swearing profusely at a celebrity referee, who then washes their mouths out with carbolic soap and makes them stand in the corner of the pitch until they catch hypothermia.

Price £3000 Plus VAT all in.

Do you think that RG will have any takers?

Guest bcfcsam

21,000 fans 2moro definetly! dunno.gif (thats only if tinman and millen r out) on the real side i think 12,378 fans for 2moro i still recon we should sign ireland i cant see why we havent get coughlan aswell coughlan ireland centre backs great golbourne and carey left and right back looking good but why r they rumours! city.gif

Guest hairyshamrock
on the real side i think 12,378 fans for 2moro i still recon we should sign

Christ, there's optimism for you!!!

my money, and the smart money too, is less than 9...

Not 9,000, just nine! laugh.giftongue.gif

Personally, i'm not up for it and am going to see how i feel in the morning...

Perhaps the club could market that idea Gareth? The Bristol City Maschochists all day special, complete with steward to slap you across the face with said fish when we concede a goal, (1 Crill wil do), together with humble pie served up in the Centenary Bar and a prematch video of last week's Luton fiasco, PG Certificate and may show excerpts of people with terrible acting skills. Or footballers, as we call them.

Early arrivals could be treated to a bath (ice cold) in the changing rooms, and the chance to slip into full team kit lathered in Ralgex or Deep Heat as they attempt to break the 100 metre world record across our beautiful playing surface whilst avoiding a pack of hungry jackals.

Redemption would come in the form of swearing profusely at a celebrity referee, who then washes their mouths out with carbolic soap and makes them stand in the corner of the pitch until they catch hypothermia.

Price £3000 Plus VAT all in.

Do you think that RG will have any takers?

I've read about the sort of people who would enjoy this sort of thing, yes. ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

Not going, missing my first home game of the season.

My wifes birthday and we're taking our little boy on his first train journey to Weston and we're getting a fair few jars down our necks with a slap up meal, in the arcades, bit of shopping and train home for more beers.

I think I need a break from football, I was at Luton!!

MM

Prediction: Bristol City 5 v 0 Barnsley city.gif

Archived