IGNORED

City Player Of The Season

Who do you think has been City's player of the season so far, mine has to be stevie Phillips. I know he has made 1 or 2 errors like the 1 which cost us against Chesterfield. However he has also won us games or at least kept us in games,

My 2nd choice would be Leroy. he has had a blistering season. But sometimes goes wanting in games. I appreciate he hasn't had much service in the last 3rd of season yet still scores goals.

What are your thoughts on this??????????

city.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gif

Dinning tongue.gif

I don't think you can look beyond Phillips or Lita for player of the season, in different ways both have won us games.

For me though it has to be Lita, no one could've predicted the impact he would have on the season, I'm sure even Leroy himself in his wildest dreams wouldn't have dreamt he'd hit 20+ goals.

Guest ciderred77
Well Lita scored 8 in 13 games before Brooker joined so fail to see how you can justify this?

For me it has to be Lita.

That means that Lita has scored 15 in 26 alongside Brooker when the team as a whole have been playing poorer. I don't think Lita would have scored as many playing along side Heff/Roberts/Gillespie etc.

Who do you think has been City's player of the season so far, mine has to be stevie Phillips. I know he has made 1 or 2 errors like the 1 which cost us against Chesterfield. However he has also won us games or at least kept us in games,

My 2nd choice would be Leroy. he has had a blistering season. But sometimes goes wanting in games. I appreciate he hasn't had much service in the last 3rd of season yet still scores goals.

What are your thoughts on this??????????

city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

Surely you can't look further than Tony Dinning? His contribution has been immense

Wilkshire, we look poorer without him. Don't know how much longer we will be able to keep him either. sad.gif

There is no room for passers of the ball within BCFC. Wilkshire will have to learn to lump it up the field to the forwards like everyone else. If not he will just have to accept that he won't make it in League One and go to the Championship where he belongs.

Player of the season would have to be Leroy.

Archived