IGNORED

Attendance Only......

dazza247

9321! Not great is it?! Not surprising after Luton though is it?! I'm not there as stranded in Plymuff..!!

Hope we grab a winner...not long to go! Golbourne, Brown and Cotterill are definitely sounding like some positives to take from today though! Come on boys...grab a blooming goal!!

Another exiled footy fan at Plymuff uni then?!  Would've popped back and added an extra one to the attendance with my season ticket but writing damn English coursework!!

Come on City!!

I would have went to Luton today but the City result put me right off!!! Oh and I have an essay in on Friday! innocent.gif

The atmosphere is still managing to sound quite good though city.gif

Yeah the Stand up if you hate the Badge chants in particular tongue.gif ..we're definitely on top here, how the hell we aint scored yet!!!!!!!!!! unsure.gif

You Reds, c'mon CITY!!! c'mon!!

Guest we8thegas

Well here goes rich just for you.We can,t even beat 10 men,pants. banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif (wonder if atkins been secretly coaching our guys to become drawmasters too) whistling.gif

Guest MaloneFM
With great teams in it like 2 time European Cup Winners, Nottingham Forest after getting canned 6-0 by Ipswich today

mmm...canned Forest snack.gif

C-A-I-N-E-D. Pedantic..P-E-D-A-N-T-I-C

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Couldn't really hear the Williams either to be honest.

yeah alright mate, I'd of belived you if the 10 or so lads I've spoken to on MSN hadn't recounted the songs they heard from the Dolman and Atyeo.

Golbourne had a decent game apart from his awful passing.

??????

I said at halftime that he had on chance of staying in the side because he kept passing to people in RED shirts, which judging by the others was contrary to tactics. wink.gif

he didn't miss many in the second half either, I would be interested to see his "completion %".

Archived