IGNORED

5 Other Team You Follow/keep An Eye Out For?

brady bunch

Guest we8thegas
Exeter City & Aston Villa (Because housemates support them)

Aberdeen (Dad supports them)

Hannover 96 (Used to live near there!)

Bristol City (Hmmm)

Look at the last one!!!!!!!!! city.gif guy's got taste tongue.gif

He's a city fan in disguise...........heeeeeeeeee's a city fan in disguise biggrin.gif

Can't say I'm suprised this has interested people!

Taken From the "My Intrests" Section of OTIB....

"I have no hatred for Bristol City and have happily looked up their results since around 1990/1991 season. (I do love a Swindon win over City though!)

BUT

SWINDON TILL I DIE"

I don't hide my "minor interest" for Bristol City... I had it before the girlfriend turned up!

Man Utd - my second team. Was alwayc BCFC & Man Utd for me Dad and that was passed to me as a child. My blood is red.

Toulouse - Watched them this year and such a fun expeerience at a really friendly and interesting club. And they make millionaires play football in pink!! Mint. My French team.

Celtic - Just one day when I was a kid decided I liked them. My Dad liked Rangers so a cause of some nice arguments. Had full Celtic & BCFC & Man Utd kits when I was about 8 - 10 and used to wear the hoops quite regularly. My Scottish team. Also very close links to Man Utd and play good football.

Yeovil - impressed with their recent surges and brilliant football played. Soft spot due to the reasons previously mentioned obviously.

England. Nuff said.

Tottenham (Leftover from the Hoddle days)

Liverpool (THE other team when I was growing up)

Forest Green Rovers (Since my old friend Jeff Meachum went there)

Livingston (From the first Game meadowbank Thistle played in the league)

Cowdenbeath (Since my brother gave me a book about them called the "Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil".

Oh and any team that DOESN'T have Paul Dickov in it!! biggrin.gif

I didn't realise you are a Blue Brazil fan as well. Always groan on way way home when news comes through of yet another defeat. I started following them after reading an article about how they became known as the Blue Brazil. They are having a good season by their normal standards. Third in the league but about 25 points behind second.

Albion Rovers (Cowdenbeath's normal rivals for the wooden spoon.

Aston Villa (lot of friends in Brum)

Chelsea (rekindled my affection because Mourinho has been like a breath of fresh air).

Man Utd not THAT Man Utd but Mangotsfield United(just like the nickname).

Judt lately I have also been looking out for MK Dons results.

Man Utd - my second team.  Was alwayc BCFC & Man Utd for me Dad and that was passed to me as a child.  My blood is red.

Toulouse - Watched them this year and such a fun expeerience at a really friendly and interesting club.  And they make millionaires play football in pink!! Mint.  My French team.

Celtic - Just one day when I was a kid decided I liked them.  My Dad liked Rangers so a cause of some nice arguments.  Had full Celtic & BCFC & Man Utd kits when I was about 8 - 10 and used to wear the hoops quite regularly.  My Scottish team.  Also very close links to Man Utd and play good football.

Yeovil - impressed with their recent surges and brilliant football played.  Soft spot due to the reasons previously mentioned obviously.

England.  Nuff said.

Luke,

I also watch Toulouse regularly and find it amazing that they actually play in pink!!

don't think many are millionaires though thats probably the rugby team!

Yeovil and Cheltenham (Local and both setting new standards for themselves over the last few seasons)

Lyon (Missus is from there, dominating French football and going for 3 consecutive championships and impressive in Europe this year to)

Newcastle (Still a fan from the cavalier Keegan/Andy Cole days)

city.gif

Prescot Cables, Jarrow Roofing, Newi Cefn Druids, Lincoln United, Dundonald Bluebell, Kirkintilloch Rob Roy and Norwich City

Those are my choices as well. Uncanny.

Those Druids, hey. Tight at the back and wizards with the ball.

Guest Knock_Kneed_Hen

Torquay United...Spent my school years living down there

Arsenal....Just always been my so called BIG team

Sunderland...don't really know with this one!

Blackburn....Always had a good day out when we played them

Yeovil...Just because!

Archived